1 Like

uh… that is just nasty looking. Sorry. :scream: :laughing:

Yea. long nails are not for me.

1 Like

I hope your grandma’s were not THAT long! :joy:

I don’t even know how that woman can live like that! :thinking::roll_eyes:

1 Like

I know right. You know what I’m thinking. …yea… I’ll not say it…:scream:

My gramma’s nails were only a 1/2 inch or so. That was WAY before the claws were in fashion.

1 Like

I listen to this even in the middle of the night and I start dancing!

4 Likes

Ok. I’ll take your dance and raise you one chicken dance. :rofl:

Our old neighborhood was up against the freeway on one side and between a bunch of factories on and railroad tracks on the other sides. Looks very similar to this place. :rofl: (Except that is LA. We were Bay Area.)

We had muscle cars when I was a teenager and low riders were just getting started… and those huge wheelies were kid toys. :rofl: AND!! We had the FUNKY chicken! :rofl:

1 Like

Yup! That’s Sungjae! He’s a great singer, he has such a beautiful voice:grin:

He sang a song about chicken:

Happy Birthday! :birthday::birthday::cake::cake::cupcake::cupcake:

1 Like

That song is hilarious! He wants to be a yummy, delicious chicken? :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh, WOW, NEW FIND! Jackson Wang Ok He is in GOT7 I love them.

2 Likes

Oh yes. Freddy can SING! :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: that man had an incredible range.

2 Likes

I like that song. How do you like the conjure move choreography? Did he take her back down at the end! !?! YIKES!!! :scream::grin:

I didn’t realize Jackson Wang is in Got7.

3 Likes

I love GOT7 SAME! I just accidentally found this and he has more solo work! I love him now! SO COOL! More stuff to listen to!:blue_heart:Fun fact! He was an Olympic level fencer and had a scholarship to STANFORD. He decided to be a singer instead!!!

2 Likes

I have a friend crazy about Taka from One Ok Rock!

3 Likes

In my opinion Queen Freddie Mercury (greatest singer) and Prince (best guitarist musician) ever. My two favorite bands of ALL time!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Did you see Pretty Please? That tv announcer’s voice sounds so familiar to me but I can’t place WHO the voice belongs to. :grin: I like the way Jackson starts to follow the ‘girl’ from all 4’s wolf mode then upright into a guy run. Then he drops behind the garbage can and comes out checking to see if he smells like garbage. :rofl: It’s funny to watch,

I thought Jackson was American because his accent is so US. :laughing: But he’s from Hong Kong.

Then he’s in a straight jacket over his devil in a black dress. :grin:
Bullet to the heart

1 Like

My favorite artist with one of the best vocalists ever

I still couldn’t listen to his last album, I watched 2 videos from it and don’t think I can handle it, as it is about death and I lost too many people the past years.

3 Likes

This reminded me of the EXO version, the second time i was completely shaken by their amazing vocals:

4 Likes