I love this one!

4 Likes

Nice guitar -

ONEWE - Space-

4 Likes

Nice song!

Matteo Bocelli - Solo

2 Likes

lol I missed this Dwaekki love song entirely! :rofl: :joy: :rofl: It’s been out since April!

3RACHA - Can’t live without 토끼야 [[rabbit]] (Changbin) :laughing:

1 Like

giphy%20(1)

1 Like

Need some energy for the weekend

Now I feel all better!

1 Like

Maybe I should finally start watching My girlfriend is Gumiho :slight_smile: I’m 100% in love with this song :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That was such a funny show!

I especially liked the gift Lee Seung Gi got for her! that giant fried chicken-leg pillow! :laughing:

2 Likes

This is a good drama, I thought No Min Woo was so hot in there, the haircut :heart_eyes:
He hasn’t acted for a while… :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

In summer I watched Tale of Nine Tailed and now I’m in the middle of My Roomate is Gumiho, so I feel that I will watch it sooner than later (Gumiho hype :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:). And you’re right, in these MVs I watched to this song No Min Woo looked definitely hot :wink:.

2 Likes

First time I see that they use an instrument as addition.

My algorithm went crazy today

It suggested

Where are the Henry fans?

1 Like

HENRYYYY!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thanks for sharing!
Found this one:

I love Lee Hi’s low register. She sounds soooo good. This is a song about her talking/reflecting with her younger self.
And I feel so silly… I JUST found out that Lee Je Hoon and the FL from JBL and Melting Me Softly acted in one of her MVs! :heart_eyes:

Beautiful song, beautiful MV.
4 Likes

I need a lot of energy to face this day and for some reason this song with cheering me up hehe

1 Like

Whatever it is I hope you make it through. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks!
mochi-peachcat-mochi

1 Like

Oh, I fell in love with a new song from Stromae - it gives me those lifting vibes, it channels my energy, it makes me want to dance, it makes me want to cheer despite the circumstance and not escaping reality, …
Santé - either Cheers (as a toast while raising your glass and wishing for health - and isn’t that what matters most - your health body and mind) - or health (many of us learned a lesson in these past months, you didn’t need to catch, you all know what, to think over life and how, when and what one will do now or in the future, somehow almost all aspects were in question or for some still are in the end it’s health the greatest gifts of all).

The only thing negative - haha - it seems to short, that replay button is really needed today. Hope you like it to and have fun to dance.

2 Likes