What are you listening to?

1 Like
1 Like

The song for today, for some inexplicable reason lol
There’s no literal meaning, but… good song

1 Like

I have no idea how this tab opened… but I was surprised, this is for all KPop Fans!!!

This one is a trip!
The Hu - Yuve Yuve Yu

This one is Too metal for me but it is an interesting fusion

3 Likes

Sometimes You Just Got to Light Um UP!!!

That video got me interested in Mongolian throat singing and Mongolian music in general when it came out :grinning:

2 Likes

Oooo Dongmyeong from ONEWE has a nice song out.

Interesting fusion piece. Kim Hyun Joong

I am currently listening to "I’m breaking down" from K-Drama “Doom at your service”.

1 Like

The videos are well done and creative! What instruments do they play… looks like custom made! The first song has a good tune!

2 Likes

I can’t help it… They made me laugh so hard with this one x)
2 Likes
1 Like

This is so beautiful you can see the birds flying - one of the most beautiful violin pieces I have ever heard!

1 Like

Well, well, I don’t know where YouTube has been with this one. It’s been out for over a year and I just found it today while looking for lyrics to another song.

Ateez - Star 111

1 Like

Well, Studio Accantus and their Polish version of classic “Lune” from the musical Notre Dame de Paris…
Love this song :heart:

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

I stumbled over Kim Jae Joong’s newer song. It’s so sad that Korean music industry is still blocking him and he moved on to Japan where he’s very recognized. That Korea isn’t proud of such talent is really sad and incomprehensible.
JaeJoong has a very unique voice that is extremely powerful, his deep and high tones are so nice to my ears… listen to his other old songs…

1 Like
3 Likes