What are you listening to?

Just popped up in my recommends

1 Like
3 Likes

Cucanandy

Moon Dance

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting Bob Marley vibes from this song!

2 Likes

Gogang is being acknowledged. :slight_smile: He also gave an OST for Bad girlfriend

1 Like
1 Like

Watch with subtitles if you donā€™t speak Japanese :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

And my comfort song, ā€œRainy Walkā€. One goal on my bucket list is to play this song while strolling down a sidewalk in Japan on a rainy afternoon or evening.

3 Likes

Happiness is discovering a J-Rock band you like; unhappiness is finding out a few minutes later that the singer had just lost her battle against cancer a couple weeks earlier. 'Donā€™t remember how I stumbled onto Uncrowned - maybe surfing another J-Rock band, but ā€œcrushedā€ is the operative imagery here. Reportedly Shal-chan kept working diligently with the band on their new album, ā€œWitness,ā€ right up until her death. It was released on Sept 21.

So Iā€™ve had that one on pre-order from CD Japan and their two previous EPs (along with Haganeā€™s new disc and a solo disc from Galneryus guitarist Syu.) 'Got an email on Thursday saying ā€œWe shipped your package today,ā€ which given overnight shipping as the only option and the time-travel magic that is the International Date Line, usually means it shows up on my doorstep the same day as the email. Nothing yet, so there mustā€™ve been a delay - hopefully Rock Santa will visit this afternoon.

But at a time when good-quality Rock vocalists are rare, Shal had a solid power. 'Really devastating to know sheā€™s gone - the world needed her.

Revive:

Lost Tears:

5 Likes

These sound similar to some 80ā€™s songsā€¦

Iā€™m feeling lately a bit nostalgic, playing Phil Collins songs. He is such a great musician and was a great vocalist, but he just gotten so frail after surgeries and what elseā€¦ so sadā€¦

The radio in London played this song often in the morning, I was then studying there and this song just connects with my many adventures I had there :wink: I was 20 :rofl: The drums and the increasement is just so powerful similar to Bolero. I saw him playing this song with Genesis in Baselā€¦ :blush:

Another song reflects my other memoriesā€¦ the title is fitting as wellā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

From my youth to today ā€¦ A-ha, itā€™s been a few years and I didnā€™t buy all of their albums, but ā€¦
I listened to this song one time, two, three, ā€¦
Canā€™t count anymore, it picked me up, and now I suddenly feel consoled and encouraged.
Have a good day, everyone.

3 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Coldplay ā€œAdventure of a Lifetimeā€ (2015)

ā€œAdventure of a Lifetimeā€ (Making of Video)

2 Likes

The video had subtitles once upon a time. Maybe it will sometime in the future lol.
1 Like

This one is a little sad

Same film, slightly more cheerful.

Enjoying some Anita Baker :blush: