What is going on in my inbox

2 Likes

i think another user had also such a mail

2 Likes

Make a screencap and report the person to Viki by clicking the flag icon on their profile. Usually Viki bans those account pretty quickly.

2 Likes

I doubt this General Michael Williams was looking for his business partner on an Asian drama site. :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@broccoli Here is the place to report
https://discussions.viki.com/t/received-a-pm-from-a-spammer-let-us-know/1388

2 Likes

I got that same message too from the same person? lol.

1 Like

Unfortunately the “report” little flag on the person’s profile page doesn’t allow attachments like screenshots. So when I want to send screenshots I do it from the Help Center.
It’s good that lutra found out a discussion post where you can send your report.

are you serious, haha you don’t even have a picture of anyone :skull:
and @lutra thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Information not to miss

Inbox will be down for scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, March 18 from 10:00 PM (PST)- 5:00AM (PST). Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Wasn’t there a new inbox scheduled to come in January? Where is it? Or is this what we would get after this “maintenance”?

I don’t know maybe we should give this question to @jeslynl

1 Like

Okay, I have another question which may seem silly. What country’s time is this, please? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I don’t know.

Questions are never silly, not asking about what you don’t know is silly

2 Likes

Okay, thank you! The only time zone I know as a reference is GMT. That’s why I am always confused in here. But now I know when it is! Thank you!

1 Like

not just you tweety =) xD

1 Like

@tweet998 @lutra @teufelchen_netty_266 It’s coming really soon - please stay tuned!

3 Likes

It’s not the time yet, I think. It’s 9.30 AM CET March 18th.

My inbox has error 400 Hammy is there and when I get to open it, it is kind of “read only” ???
@jeslynl

Hey @lutra! We ran into some time conversion error there, so it looks like maintenance started earlier than planned.

Thank you for highlighting this and our sincere apologies for the disruption. We will update the scheduled maintenance time in a while to reflect the actual time period.

2 Likes