What is the best F4(drama) version for you?

Good to you dramaaaa, you could finish one episode, which I couldn’t…
And I feel good you agree with me…It’s not that I’m Korean drama fans, and I love Kim Hyun Joong…
I just watch the hobbit, and it’s sooo good. I love Legolas so much…
and they say they adapted the story to American culture, whatever they adapted to, but why the casting is not nice to watch…

2 Likes

Meteor Garden Season 1 is my favorite… What is Meteor shower? I think it’s the season 2 of taiwanese or an annex drama from taiwan version.

1 Like

Honestly, Meteor Garden the Taiwanese version would stand as the original series because it was produced few years before the Japanese. Now, if you are talking about the mangga version then that’s the original. But Hana Yori Dangdo with real people is way later produced, then Korean comes last. But the very very first Live action (real people) version of this story is from the Japanese movie back in 1997 if I’m not mistaken so it would be the very original version but it wasn’t a series it was just a movie.

1 Like

Are you from the Philippines?

1 Like

Are u kidding me? J dramas are more like american x files… their dramas are more on brainy side. I mean u get a lot of lessons and really u have to think hard watching it because it involve thinking that’s y I don’t watch jdramas mostly because it’s not for my brain. Where as Kdramas, their stories tend to be typical and cliche. I can almost predict what’s gonna happen next. I suggest u to watch Nodame Cantabile it’s my favorite Jdorama. It’s obnoxious love story but really good one.

1 Like

The Chinese version is fun- focused, the Korean version is  fashion-focused ( it really impress with men fashion trends, clothing, hair style, looks)  while the Japanese version is emotionally focused.

For me, the Japanese version is the best because of the couple Makino- Doumyouji who had the best chemistry of all four couples (Jan Di-Jun Pyo, Shan Cai-Ming Si, Yuxun- Yunhai) and could sustain the intensity required for the scenes.

1 Like

hahaha… since i have watch all of the story about F4 it was totally great and fun… :grin: :grinning: i like all the dramas they made cause it is so fun…you can get a lot of good lessons that you can apply in your self… to be brave and simple
but i like most HANA YORI DANGO IM SO ADICT IN IT !!!

1 Like

My fav is the Korean one I try the Japanese and the American one and after the first episode a didn’t finish. Also the Korean addict me to are soundtrack. The actor of song woo bin is very hot (my opinion):heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve watched the Korean, Chinese, and Thai versions, and I must say that I like the Thai version better. Next to that is the Chinese version. All the male leads were nice-looking, but Bright from the Thailand version is a heartthrob!

2 Likes

Meteor Garden

1 Like