What is the meaning of your username and why did you pick it?

(。◕‿◕。) Lee, and Li’s interchangeable use, and pronounced the same, I have come across in my readings. It is enlightening to learn of the north :kr:, and south :kr: use. It’s my first time learning about:

Thanks @ajumma2 ! (◕ᴗ◕✿)

3 Likes

I don’t know if Park Shin Hye had any work done :thinking: ,but she has always been so adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I have watched almost all her dramas.:grin:

1 Like

Hi :star_struck: , my username is loveurself_melanin which is the same as my instagram username(follow me :hugs:). I made up loveurself which bascally means what it is called , to love your self :blush::laughing:. The other part of my username melanin definition is skin pigment and is the root of what gives color to the skin, hair and eyes.
cutie

6 Likes

Oh! Nice! :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: A very positive declaration, ha! I just watched DiannaInKorea’s latest youtube video, and she was teaching her babies positive affirmation about their skin, and hair. Bravo to both you, and their family. Way to go!

2 Likes

OMG same!! I watch them on there YouTube channel too , along with Lily Petals 릴리가족 and MAZELEE.

2 Likes

@loveurself_melanin
:grinning: Me too! I watch Lilly Petals too :smile:
Check out my others here, this thread is also fun! :blush:

2 Likes

My user name “Chueen” is because I love Chuu, (she’s a member in the Korean girl group loona-, if you don’t know her) and for me, she’s a queen. So I thought: Why not combine those words with each other? And my username was born. :laughing:

7 Likes

frustrated writer is exactly what it says, I am a frustrated writer, cause I start to write then I lose track of thought

11 Likes

I just wanted to make mine short and easy. That’s why a put “Izii” which is the beginning of my name and it sounds exactly like the word “easy”. I usually joke about saying that my name is “easy” to remember because is “Izii”. I’m not easy tho (Yeah. I got that joke before haha)

10 Likes

It’s always simple for me. I use the same nickname wherever I create an account. :joy:

I took the first letters of each of my names. Dimcea Gheorghe Robert = dimghro. I am a genius. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Dimghro, mine would be MAW or MAG or even MAS so I like my frustrated writer for now, I may change it eventually, yours is good btw

Or I could use; have genealogy will travel, or image

I’d rather use I seek dead people,
or detective at large r even I am an Atlatian

oh well I tried…:upside_down_face::blush::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

So most people on Viki assumed my username meant that I am worthy of romance LOL. I like to watch good romances as that’s my fave genre. If it’s a romance worth watching, I’m there!:cupid:

11 Likes

My username’s not interesting at all, but since you invite I’m going to tell you hehe:
It’s just a short version of my name, my name is Nataly so, I turned into naty and the first letter of my last name “h”.

8 Likes

Oh! Okay! Hey! Check out some of these other fans user name, you might find it fun. :sparkles::wink::ok_hand:t5:

3 Likes

it’s the most simple and ordinary story it’s my first name

6 Likes

But, what about the number?

2 Likes

One can only guess, either she’s 21 or it’s her lucky number or some secret code :rofl:

7 Likes

Right! :smile: It might be anything else though. . .

4 Likes

I chose it at random. It’s not my age, not even half my age :rofl:

7 Likes

I like this theory, a secret code!
9868e87dc36fa2bffb357d708d457f31

6 Likes