What is the meaning of your username and why did you pick it?

When the system attacks :joy: incognito! :man_detective:
Does it have a thing against cats perhaps??
When I see discobot so colorfully displayed among the fans :rofl::sob: I donā€™t know what to think :joy::sob::sob::rofl:
Screenshots_2021-06-25-00-36-50 Screenshot_20210624-155116_(2) Screenshot_20210624-155116_(1)

4 Likes

It may be time for group counseling or an intervention or something . . .

(YouTube)

4 Likes

3 Likes

So adorbs, the first twin waited so patiently, over 5 minutes!!! And still shared her gifts :blush::blush::blush: The second twin :joy: she was a riot :rofl: she made sure she demolished her banana :banana:
:face_with_hand_over_mouth: The baby boy, and the banana :banana: was priceless. I just knew he was gonna stay under the table :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey!

My Viki username is one of my nicknames in real life, so it was rather a simple choice when I opened my account 9+ years ago.

Re: your choice, Piranna isnā€™t bad at all! Personally, I have always had a liking for funny usernames. They pick your interest, and you tend to remember them.

Below are some of my suggestions:
- PixieDust
- PigBenis (with a rapid play on words, it sounds like something else)
- PumpkinPi
- PippiShortstocking (Remember Pippi Longstocking?)
- PyjamasDramaMama
- OctoPi

Brain-fogged at the moment. If I think of anything else, Iā€™ll add it.

Take care!

WeliWelo

4 Likes

Have you seen this fun thread? So, what is the meaning of your username, and why did you choose it? :blush:

3 Likes

I am a ā€œfrustrated writerā€, I also come from ā€œAtlantisā€ so my thoughts arenā€™t a good thing, lose the train of thought and so on, so a frustrated writer I am

7 Likes

Hello everyone :hugs:

I have lots of online usernames because of online games (World of Warcraft) and I literally didnā€™t know which one I should pick, so it reminded me a little of Wei Wuxian and his sword ā€œsuibianā€ from ā€œThe Untamedā€, which was my first asian drama and thanks to it, I found my way into this amazing world of C-Drama/K-Drama.

It was translated to ā€œwhateverā€ and yeah thatā€™s the story how I choose my nickname and the ā€œ92ā€ is the year of my birth :smiley:

9 Likes

Well, my usenname is soooo typical for a mom, like me. Iā€™ am a mom of twins and my username is a combination of my childrenā€™s names in Greek (stef + art). In Greece the tradition calls for children being named after grandparents. Boys usually take the name of the fatherā€™s father and girlā€™s the name of the maternal grandmother. This is a tradition that is still widely respected in Greece. But, my husband and I decided to ā€œrebelā€ :rofl: against our families, when we found out we were expecting twins (a boy and a girl). So the boy was named after the first Christian martyr, honoring the religious Greek tradition (and my husbandā€™s and my favourite socker player :grin:) and the girl was named after the ancient goddess of hunting and chastity to honor the Greek mythology and ancient tradition.
Well, the number 798 was just randomnly picked!

11 Likes

Traditionally this custom exists in the Netherlands too, although itā€™s becoming less and less common. The second daughter would be named after the fatherā€™s mother, the second son would be named after the motherā€™s father and if there were any more children they would be named after uncles and aunts.

6 Likes

It seems @leerla73 invited me here to share my story about my username :grin:

In school one of my friends always called me Lis and another friend somehow always used the English pronunciation of my actual name, so I decided to go on and spell it as Liz (also I thought everybody would know how to pronounce it as of Liz Taylor, but I have been proofen wrong).
As I was setting up my Instagram (I think it was that) I thought about old usernames I used or things that I liked, but those things are always changing, and I thought I would share a part of me on it if I upload pictures and so on. So I choose just to ad someof to my already existing nickname, because it is something of me. Thatā€™s how I created someofliz and I use it on almost all platforms Iā€™m new on. Most of the time itā€™s still available, except for TikTok there I had to switch the o for a 0 :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Fun fact, I used to be a big BTS fanā€¦I made this account around that time and Taehyung was my bias so I named my account ā€œeVANTEā€ for his artist name. but coincidentally, my grandmotherā€™s favorite name for a girl (if she ever had one lol) would be to name her Evadne. I think itā€™s a greek name with the meaning of well or good. I also love the name Evadne, and after I began to like another kpop group Seventeen, and didnā€™t care for BTS as much, I figured I would keep my username just because. But now I think of my username as Evadne after my grandmother :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I just love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Each personā€™s story is so unique, regardless of the reason. :blush::+1:t5:Thanks for accepting the invite :grin:

3 Likes

Not a really creative story over here.

Back when I created my account I was still in Med school and the 314590 was my student number, which was impossible to forget as you had to write it down quite often during exams.
Seeing as my student years are well behind me, I should probably change my username. However whenever I try to think of a different name I draw a complete blank :joy::see_no_evil:

8 Likes

I am interested in writing so i wanted to have a unique username. then i chose poeticpeep randomly on Instagram. when i started subbing at viki, i took this username here as well.

12 Likes

Soā€¦ LOL my name is Katrina. I am older than the hurricane that hit Louisiana but people would tease me.
It became a joke saying that Hurricane is my wrestling name. So that is where hurricanekat came in to play. I also wanted something unique and decided to use it. LOL
Interesting about your name too!
Hope you have a great day!!

13 Likes

@leerla73

My user is an old one, plus some sugestion from Viki :rofl:. The user came from my name (Alessandra) and is also two nicknames that I have (Ale and Sandra), the number 99 was the year that I created the user, as I had to put some number on it, I chose that year. The rest _933 is from Viki.

Well, I confess that sometimes I get confuse with this complement and I wonder if it is 993, 933 or something like that :upside_down_face:.

:kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Noice! :slight_smile: in other words, nice! I like the name Alessandra :wink:
I wish all users would contribute to this thread, I find it so interesting! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I contributed some time ago.

4 Likes

:wink: I found one in another thread. :partying_face: :ok_woman:t5:ā€ā™€
I just love :heavy_heart_exclamation: this thread! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes