What is the meaning of your username and why did you pick it?

It really is not so hard. Lots of practice. I played Cello before it, so that maybe helped. It is a 7 string instrument, so. :slight_smile: It is very meditative.

5 Likes
  1. frustrated writer, cause I am a frustrated writer
  2. psycomom, hehehe, they are coming to take me away hey hey
    3 I search for dead people, well I do, Iā€™m a genealogist
    4 scorpio1. my birthday
    5 angelfire7, donā€™t remember
    6divineappt, soon and very soon
    7 9tailedfox, this was my very first one here on Viki, cause I watched that nine tailed foxes
    8 kraftylady365, well got a lot of crafts I am doing, so thought that one would be good
    9 Researcher1 my new one, I do a lot of research

and the reason why I have so many, I was scammed quite some time ago, so I use these at times.

8 Likes

Mine is because of my neighbor. He bought a Dive Shop and asked me to help him set it up and in exchange he would give me Dive Lessons (SCUBA). The Dive instructor was the one who took me out on my first night dive I had to wear the full wetsuit instead of just the torso one I used for my Day dives and I didnā€™t put enough weights in the dive belt and I kept popping to the surface like a ā€œcorkā€ so HE gave me the ā€œDive Nameā€ KorkyK (the K is for my first name Kathy). He also introduced me to the internet on my neighbor the ownerā€™s computer and helped me set up my first email address on yahoo and used my Dive name for it. So when I finally got my own computer I used AOL for my email addy & the Closest I could get when it first came out was KrkyDvr. later I Found Viki and I was finally able to use KorkyKDiver220 ā€¦The 220 comes from when my daughter used to use a pager & she told me it stands for Second ā€œtoā€ None. So there you have it thatā€™s the story behind my viki ID Screen NamešŸ¤£

16 Likes

This is the most interesting username i came across so far. :grinning:

7 Likes

By chance, did you go through all posts above? :wink: It gets more interesting. Weā€™ve got love stories, so emotional, educational stories, and much, much more! I find this thread, fascinating!

7 Likes

OMW! @trangle8507, Your user-name immediately made me think of the drama Triangle! Did you pick it because of the drama Triangle? :grinning: If not, do you care to share the meaning of your user-name? :wink:
https://g.co/kgs/tQg6Du
Screenshot_20220419-121322_Chrome
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_(2014_TV_series)
@simi11, did you watch? Your :wink: Kim JaeJoong
starred in Triangle.

3 Likes

Yeah I watched it :heart_eyes: Kim Jae Joong has the scene with that wife and then running away from the mobs on the street wearing only boxers, lmao, he was good. I watched and worked on SPY. And whenever I read

Iā€™m thinking as well of Triangle the drama :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I have never watched Triangle. My first name is Trang and my last name is Le. My name is pretty common in Vietnam. 8507 is my favorite number.

7 Likes

@trangle8507,
Awesome! :+1:t5: :sunglasses: :blush: thanks for your reply! :blush:

3 Likes

is triangle still around?

4 Likes

She answered after many years quiet, so yes, sheā€™s still around. :blush:

3 Likes

I thought you are the same Trang with this ID trangxlnguyen_197 all this time. I thought you had a change of ID or preference. :blush:

Summary

Well, Trang @trangle8507, meet Trang @trangstar888, if you havenā€™t. :laughing:

Welcome back, Trang. :grinning::wave:

5 Likes

Trang is a very common Vietnamese first name. :smiley:

8 Likes

I think Mary meant the dramaā€¦ and Triangle drama is not on Viki anymore but SPY is.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20210912-113802_Messages

I see it, but it has the not available tag for my region. East Coast :us_outlying_islands: USA :us:

2 Likes

My username (Ratatouille_raco) Iā€™ve been using it for a while now. I chose Ratatouille, because I like to cook and thereā€™s an American French movie called Ratatouille thatā€™s based on cooking. Raco is because when I first made the username, it was on ps4 so raccoon wouldnā€™t fit. I wouldā€™ve put raccoon because I have eye bags, I had them for years so theyā€™re kinda just apart of me now. So since raccoon couldnā€™t fit, I tried changing the letters around to make a shorter version of raccoon sound better.

8 Likes

and loved that show(cartoon type) I thought it was cute! as for mine made a copy;

1. frustrated writer, cause I am a frustrated writer
  2. psycomom, hehehe, they are coming to take me away hey hey
    3 I search for dead people, well I do, Iā€™m a genealogist
    4 scorpio1. my birthday
    5 angelfire7, donā€™t remember
    6divineappt, soon and very soon
    7 9tailedfox, this was my very first one here on Viki, cause I watched that nine tailed foxes
    8 kraftylady365, well got a lot of crafts I am doing, so thought that one would be good
    9 Researcher1 my new one, I do a lot of research

and the reason why I have so many, I was scammed quite some time ago, so I use these at times.

4 Likes

I guess my username is quite obvious for people who knows the band Megadeth. Iā€™m simply a huge fan of this band for two decades. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I just pick a name that suits me and that sounds right.

2 Likes

Do you mind sharing what it means to you?

2 Likes