What is the meaning of your username and why did you pick it?

This is the most interesting username i came across so far. :grinning:

7 Likes

By chance, did you go through all posts above? :wink: It gets more interesting. Weā€™ve got love stories, so emotional, educational stories, and much, much more! I find this thread, fascinating!

7 Likes

OMW! @trangle8507, Your user-name immediately made me think of the drama Triangle! Did you pick it because of the drama Triangle? :grinning: If not, do you care to share the meaning of your user-name? :wink:
https://g.co/kgs/tQg6Du
Screenshot_20220419-121322_Chrome
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_(2014_TV_series)
@simi11, did you watch? Your :wink: Kim JaeJoong
starred in Triangle.

3 Likes

Yeah I watched it :heart_eyes: Kim Jae Joong has the scene with that wife and then running away from the mobs on the street wearing only boxers, lmao, he was good. I watched and worked on SPY. And whenever I read

Iā€™m thinking as well of Triangle the drama :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I have never watched Triangle. My first name is Trang and my last name is Le. My name is pretty common in Vietnam. 8507 is my favorite number.

7 Likes

@trangle8507,
Awesome! :+1:t5: :sunglasses: :blush: thanks for your reply! :blush:

3 Likes

is triangle still around?

4 Likes

She answered after many years quiet, so yes, sheā€™s still around. :blush:

3 Likes

I thought you are the same Trang with this ID trangxlnguyen_197 all this time. I thought you had a change of ID or preference. :blush:

Summary

Well, Trang @trangle8507, meet Trang @trangstar888, if you havenā€™t. :laughing:

Welcome back, Trang. :grinning::wave:

5 Likes

Trang is a very common Vietnamese first name. :smiley:

8 Likes

I think Mary meant the dramaā€¦ and Triangle drama is not on Viki anymore but SPY is.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20210912-113802_Messages

I see it, but it has the not available tag for my region. East Coast :us_outlying_islands: USA :us:

2 Likes

My username (Ratatouille_raco) Iā€™ve been using it for a while now. I chose Ratatouille, because I like to cook and thereā€™s an American French movie called Ratatouille thatā€™s based on cooking. Raco is because when I first made the username, it was on ps4 so raccoon wouldnā€™t fit. I wouldā€™ve put raccoon because I have eye bags, I had them for years so theyā€™re kinda just apart of me now. So since raccoon couldnā€™t fit, I tried changing the letters around to make a shorter version of raccoon sound better.

8 Likes

and loved that show(cartoon type) I thought it was cute! as for mine made a copy;

1. frustrated writer, cause I am a frustrated writer
  2. psycomom, hehehe, they are coming to take me away hey hey
    3 I search for dead people, well I do, Iā€™m a genealogist
    4 scorpio1. my birthday
    5 angelfire7, donā€™t remember
    6divineappt, soon and very soon
    7 9tailedfox, this was my very first one here on Viki, cause I watched that nine tailed foxes
    8 kraftylady365, well got a lot of crafts I am doing, so thought that one would be good
    9 Researcher1 my new one, I do a lot of research

and the reason why I have so many, I was scammed quite some time ago, so I use these at times.

4 Likes

I guess my username is quite obvious for people who knows the band Megadeth. Iā€™m simply a huge fan of this band for two decades. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I just pick a name that suits me and that sounds right.

2 Likes

Do you mind sharing what it means to you?

2 Likes

Well. The first name is my name Heaven and the numbers I picked that I thought would go with my name.:cherry_blossom:

2 Likes
  1. frustrated writer, cause I am a frustrated writer
  2. psycomom, hehehe, they are coming to take me away hey hey
    3 I search for dead people, well I do, Iā€™m a genealogist
    4 scorpio1. my birthday
    5 angelfire7, donā€™t remember
    6divineappt, soon and very soon
    7 9tailedfox, this was my very first one here on Viki, cause I watched that nine tailed foxes
    8 kraftylady365, well got a lot of crafts I am doing, so thought that one would be good
    9 Researcher1 my new one, I do a lot of research
1 Like

My profile means a lot to me cause heā€™s my favorite skater. His name is Cha Junhwan (Korea) thatā€™s if you already know who he is by the picture. (Donā€™t tell anyone: I have a crush on Cha Junhwan!!!):joy:

2 Likes