What is your Favorite Name for Our Subtitle TEAMS - They Crack Me Up! And We Thank Them!💙

Lend Me Your Eraser Team :yellow_heart::blue_heart:

5 Likes

:sparkling_heart: My Crush is an Assassin :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Here’s another, if you watch the first episode you’ll know why the name is like that:

:performing_arts: Lighthouse Keepers :performing_arts:

3 Likes

Poong, poong . . . I’m still here! Volunteer Team Currently “On Air,” six episodes already up!

6 Likes

Here is my list:

:four_leaf_clover:My Four Leaf Clover My Luck

:herb:The Botanists​:herb:

:tea:Seven Magic Teas Team​:sparkles:

:rose:Knight of the Rose :shield:

The Guards of the City Lord

Turkeys in a Dark Forest

Choose Me - No, Me

** :mouse:Pinky & Brain Team​:brain:**

:sleeping_bed:Don’t Look Under Your Bed :eyes:

:heart_eyes_cat:A Meowtastic Love​:heart_eyes_cat:

The reality of love :vertical_traffic_light:

Who Lets The Boss Out? :calling:

4 Likes

A League of Nobleman - THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING ME HAPPY! (multi-tasking fail! :grimacing: 🫣 :woman_facepalming:)
Timing and Subtitles brought to you by the :smiling_imp: Evil Dough Doll :smiling_imp: Team @Viki.com

Screenshot%202023-02-01%20202612 Screenshot%202023-02-01%20202635 Screenshot%202023-02-01%20202653 Screenshot%202023-02-01%20202715
Screenshot%202023-02-01%20202739 Screenshot%202023-02-01%20202801 Screenshot%202023-02-01%20202837

7 Likes

Don’t you mean “A League of Nobleman”?

3 Likes

@my_happy_place, In her excitement, she probably got both mixed. She may have not finished her post too. . . :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Hi @porkypine! :raising_hand_woman:t5:‍♀ It’s been a minute. I’ll take this opt moment to share these links.

2 Likes

HI Leera! yea, I’m can be a real dummy at times. :roll_eyes: I had a multitasking fail. :grimacing: Grabbing screen shots at the same time I was recruiting for Wu Lin Heroes. (Now everyone knows I am not perfect! Whatever will I do!?) :rofl:

6 Likes

sticker3753376680752940823_84779784210782
Life happens. :smile:

4 Likes

honestly i think the subteam for three body is super funny “turkeys in a dark forest” like if you watch the show it is really subtle that they chose that but completely hilarious too for a really stoic show

5 Likes

porkypine i cannot wait for wu whatev heros (ya i forget the names when typing lol) but go team!!! :joy:

2 Likes

yes yes yes :joy: the team title based on that tiny lil clip is hilarious

2 Likes

The CM’s hubby is a huge fan of Three Body - He came up with that team name.

2 Likes

Can I revive this topic 8 months later? Hahaha! I was searching for something else and randomly come across it and I think it’s adorable as well as a nice chance to applaud some of our very hard-working and amazing teams!

Anyway, I’ve got a couple of additions that I thought were super clever.

My Girlfriend is An Alien: “UFOund Me in the Star”
Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist: “Poong, poong… who’s there?”
Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist 2: “Poong, poong… I’m still here”

I’ve seen some really clever team names while watching on Viki and I really applaud the creativity that went into creating them! :heart:

9 Likes