What is your Favorite Name for Our Subtitle TEAMS - They Crack Me Up! And We Thank Them!💙

:panda_face: Animals of Dali Temple :dog:

2 Likes

This is just coincidence, the name of My Fated Boy was suggested and chosen by the team. It’s a different team.

4 Likes

I guess it is “Gone with the Shirt” Team that has worked on a few different ones - well that is appropriate for a lot of the dramas! Right!

1 Like

:rabbit2: Shrek Devils Team :seedling: on Douluo Continent (couldn’t find the exact emojis they used)

5 Likes

Best Animations

I can’t give hearts so here are some hearts for you!

3 Likes

The Jackpot TEAM

Pretty funny when you realize this is like “Hunger Games” with a wedding!

3 Likes

The Unrequited LđŸ–€ vers

2 Likes

The Cooking To Grow Team

2 Likes

The Hopeless Romantic Team

1 Like

:boom:Wookie’s Rookies​:convenience_store::sparkling_heart:Team

Now every time I see the team name I am reminded of Star Wars :rofl:
But it is very catchy.

6 Likes

I’ve been watching Rooftop Prince. It’s an oldie from 2012. Team name is 'The Joseon Power Rangers." :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile: And the 4 Joseon guys wear track suits - green, red, blue, and yellow.

It’s cute to watch these 17th-century guys ‘adapt’ to 21st-century life. :rofl: :sunglasses: Especially since one of them is the crown prince who is having a very difficult time learning how to be polite to 21st-century people. He speaks to everyone in a commanding manner. And they are like, ‘Who is this rude youngster’?

11 Likes

:revolving_hearts: Strings of Fate :revolving_hearts: Team

1 Like

:black_heart: Crush Team

1 Like

For Your Eyes Only :eyes:

10 Likes

Family of 7 Team
 I don’t know how to thank them enough, they are AMAZINGLY fast!! I’ve completely emptied my hearts quota for them and now I have no idea how to thank them more. I’ve already written two comments so I’m restraining myself there, but the thankfulness and love is overflowing and I have no idea where and how to express it!

6 Likes

Kissing the Devil team - season 1 & 2

5 Likes

:rabbit2:Through the Looking-Glass :mag: Team

9 Likes

The On Fire Penguins Team :fire::penguin:

7 Likes

:heart: Love Bites Team :hot_pepper:

4 Likes

:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: I love it!:yellow_heart:

3 Likes