What is your Favorite Name for Our Subtitle TEAMS - They Crack Me Up! And We Thank Them!💙

Searching the ‘latest releases’ and found this one:
:crown: :nail_care:Queens of Bargains :nail_care::crown: team

5 Likes

DEAR WATSON TEAM

6 Likes

The Beautiful Team

(I’m so very sad the actress here passed away due to her mental health and pressures - very sad - it always makes me so sad when such promising people are so troubled)

2 Likes

You Make Me Dance
Dancing Hearts

1 Like

:sunglasses:The Coolest Team :sunglasses:

feels to be impressive to be part of the coolest team, I guess :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Totally COOL :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

The Innocents

3 Likes

Notice me Sensei Team

This is a good one :thinking: using the “notice me senpai” phrase.

9 Likes

The Slice the Ice Team

6 Likes

:microphone::drum: Legendary Soldiers :drum: :microphone: team

Forgive my ignorance, but besides giving hearts to a subtitling team, is there a way to leave comments directly to them? This was my first time watching one of these big productions with such a huge ‘cast of characters’, and I was amazed and incredibly grateful at how the team labeled every subtitle with the name of the person speaking. It was so helpful to a newbie like me, and even if it’s standard practice in a show like this, it’s not something I took for granted.

8 Likes

The Team On Quarantine.

I am starting to like names that begin with “The Team 
”

5 Likes

:cupid:Captivated by You :cupid:

4 Likes

As one of the 2 TEs (Translation Editors) for “Kingdom: Legendary War”, I can tell you that it took a great team work of Viki staff subber, 2 TEs, 6 GEs and the Chief Editor to keep all the names of the cast straight in addition to ensuring the quality of the English subtitles. You can find the usernames of all the English Moderators listed in the Subtitle Team on the cover page if you wish to send a direct message to them. Although it does not appear on the cover page, the main Viki staff subber’s username is jo_p66.

9 Likes

We appreciate you guys so much! That is why I love this thread - I love the cool names and knowing you guys work so hard! We appreciate you! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for the information @choitrio, and thank you so much for your valuable contributions!

5 Likes

Romance in the ER TEAM

2 Likes

First L💘ve Heal Me TEAM đŸ©ș

2 Likes

The Team Near the River

6 Likes

Age Gap Lovers Team

1 Like

Reborn Love

1 Like