What is your record? How many episodes have you watched in a row?

We all know drama lovers and their (…our?) lack of self control is a real thing. I have never heard about someone who likes kdramas who has been able to watch only one episode even if they are all uploaded and subbed.

The sun rises and still watching

So tell us, what’s your record? For how long have you sitted and watch?

5 Likes

Let’s see…do you mean in one day? any number of days? with or without sleeping?

1 Like

Wow, I love your question! xD I think the most was when I started watching Faith. I discovered it a little late, so it was completely uploaded and subbed. 24 episodes in a row! My body, work, family and relationship suffered that “day”!!

5 Likes

Now that’s how you roll!! My brother would say, “You’re a beast!”

1 Like

Back from school and let’s go XD 10 episodes in a row and it wasn’t weekend. Next day I have go to school. Now I know that it wasn’t good idea XD

In a row? non stop? That would be when I was hooked with Korean drama the first time in my life. I watched Goong (Princess Hours) for 15 hours non stop. So it was a half of the whole episodes.
I’ve never done it anymore since then though :smiley:

1 Like

Well just after the end of MLFTS i stopped myself from drowing in sorrow by binge-viewing 30 episodes of Empress Ki (1h / ep) in approximatievely 2 days.

6 Likes

OMMMGGG same here !!!
I watched all 24 episodes in a row lol
I was ill so i was able to skip school haha it was funny bcs when i finished, I heard the birds outside my window and i was like “oh its morning ? 0.o”

2 Likes

I do marathons every now and then and watch a whole series within a weekend next to the regular weekend series I watch sometimes. I never counted the eps but it can be a lot a day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t really remember how many episodes exactly but I remember I stayed awake since 6:00 pm until 8:00 am of the next day watching “Secret”… that was insane, but not anymore! I can control my addiction now and I’ve never done it since then again hahaha

3 Likes

That happens to me too xD But it’s more when I’m travelling. Sometimes I’m in a flight of 12-14 hours and the next thing I know is that I’m at my destination, then I’m like; “whaaat?? No! I still have to watch 4 more episodes!”

3 Likes

Seriously the story of my life I can watch an entire series in one sitting…granted pause for pee breaks and the insane desire for ramen noodles…sometimes at 3am…I don’t want to actually admit how many times I’ve done this…

8 Likes

Hello, my kindred spirit. So sad, but this is me. I totally binged during Christmas break.

1 Like

I admire your strength and self-control. 2 thumbs up!!

1 Like

My record was maybe 12 episodes in a row, I can’t really remember, but I always finished a drama in 2 days, insane. :blush: :smile:

1 Like

Gurl.
I made a marathon on my birthday this year. When was my birthday ? The night from the 31.12 to 01.01
So celebrating new year with kdramas alone in my room with a cake i made for myself and sweets. Nope i am still young 17 years old but i am a good girl lol who needs party on her birthday when you have lee min ho on screen :smiley:

That’s me aaaand

5 Likes

Ramen and Kdramas…that’s all we need lol

1 Like

Yeah who cares about a boyfriend or a social life right ? :smiley:
Of course i don’t mean our imaginary boyfriends from korea lol

4 Likes

lool you’re my hero

I mean in a row, no matter how many days you spent.