What is your record? How many episodes have you watched in a row?

LOL the second picture is so true.

Yeah, good for you. We need more self control!

Yeah, me neither. I have never counted.

2 days is very fast!

You people are so funny. I have also spent (wasted?) a lot of time watching my dramas but I am very conscious that I cannot keep doing it. I admit it, so now I control myself more.

1 Like

Since more ppl are sharing their obsession Iā€™ll be a little more honestā€¦I have Marathoned one drama series after anotherā€¦ my eyes were soooooooo blood shot I looked in the mirror and was like damnnnnnnnnnnn I look scary and that just canā€™t be goodā€¦and I had the worst headache of my lifeā€¦the hubby was away for a few days and I couldnā€™t sleepā€¦

7 Likes

ROFL. Iā€™m just like that, minus the hubby.

OHMYGOD! thatā€™s soooo true!

Hahahahahahaha this a truth post.
That reflection makes me uncomfortable.

What about your family or were you alone? Nobody complained?

Ah, and how to forget people asking me to get outside my bedroom. I AM BUSY, PEOPLE!

Omggggggg hahahahahahahaahahahahhaahhahaha thatā€™s so meee !!!
Sometimes I am also thinking " shouldnā€™t I do my homework ? I should sleep I have school tomorrow"
And then the video starts to play and I forget everything hahaha

Iā€™ve done marathons so many times Iā€™ve totally lost count. ive done weeklong marathons too

2 Likes

Me too!! :blush:

2 Likes

Smile You is a 45 episode drama and I finished it in 2 and half days. Running Man from ep 1 to 90 I finished in 4 days.

3 Likes

Wow. Amazing.

woaaahhhhhhh you sure didnt sleep XD thats amazing you set the record so farā€¦

I usually watch a typically drama ( 16 or 24 episodes) in a day or two, but I always skip some parts, I donā€™t watch a full episode. If itā€™s a current drama than of course I watch it, full episodes, but if itā€™s a completed drama and I have all the episodes translated, than I donā€™t have patience to watch it during several days I watch it in a day and because of that, I must skip some parts.

I watched some dramas from 6-7 P.M till 4.AM but usually I donā€™t watch more than 6 hours in a row, I have a life also. These are exceptions :smile:

Hahahahah that comment tho
I feel like I donā€™t have a life

1 Like

you are just 17 :smile: At 34 you will wish to be a fan of simplifying your life

I saw all 24 episodes of Gu family Book in a row XDDD , I didnā€™t sleep but was wonderful ^^

2 Likes