What is your record? How many episodes have you watched in a row?

You are my hero :wink:

Ahhhh yes gu family book was awesome. Unfortunately I was at my aunts house at the time but I was watching the drama on my phone undercover :smiley:

1 Like

Something happened and my parents had to go somewhere. I wasn’t completely alone, with my brothers, but yeah it’s not like we care about each other :smiley:

That’s what I get when it’s christmas break looool.

Must say that if I do marathons I do them when I’m home alone. I actually like kicking everyone out of the house just to watch dramas. In peace is the best way to watch them! :).
We all have a life just we like to spend it in different ways.

1 Like

Yeah right
 I do the marathons when I am sick or when I have holidays or on weekend
 As a student I am just studying the whole week. 3 days a week I have school till 4pm. After that I have to study very much if I have tests. So I don’t have the time to do the marathons that often

I can find time to watch the on air dramas at night before I fall asleep so I don’t miss my studies and keep up watching dramas.

And well for the life part. Watching dramas and volunteering on viki became my hobby and it’s part if my life. Like others do sports or make music.

Ah
I see your a student. :slight_smile:
Nah I was hooked on viki a long time ago. I remember watching in 08 in here. but i got out for a few years. but now im hooked again.

I am “new” to viki. I discoverer the app last year. That was when everything started ^^

whistles 08??? WHOA. you deserve a clap for that:

Hahahahaah you sooooo missed the gifs right ? :smiley:

yesssssssssssssssss but i still miss the pics T.T

Lol! Yeah I stumbled upon viki when someone commented on another site,. Then discovered heaven
 :slight_smile:

you got that right sista! heaven
 if there was a bit less comercials, it would REALLY be heaven.

LOL:

You can’t volunteer to become a QC ? You wouldn’t see the commercials anymore and you would able to watch more dramas ^^

I miss the old viki
 I think modern viki needs just a downgrade and it would be perfect.

thanks for the suggestion. i dont think i would have the time tho :confused: soo many things im doing in the day O.o but maybe in the future i will think about that.

You can do it when you have time :slight_smile: yeah i know it can be very busy. Just an idea ^^

thanks x) so how does it go about tho? curious

Girl T-T Viki just told me not to post here anymore :(, see ya at the other side lol

wait are you SERIOUS? O.O ohhh it had that message that said that you post allot maybe you should personal message or create a topic and give other’s a chance to talk? i got that too before!! dont worry, i kept posting. it doesnt ban you from posting. i think its just a suggestion