What is your record? How many episodes have you watched in a row?

I know hahaha but i always do what viki says.
But seriously viki ain’t that little bit discriminating ?? Lol
Like I’m sorry that i talk here when others aren’t interested in taking part of this conversation
we took over all discussions girl it’s being to obvious

LOLOLOLOLOL yea i think that its just a reminder type thing. because, i mean, do we really have to stop posting? :confused: i want to respond to those that chat with me and not be rude to them… well, maybe we should just post fewer posts? T.T

1 Like

@dramaaaaa @b2utybubbles Your two are cute! Lol dont mind viki!

1 Like

awww thanks!! xDD lol i was just sayin… why viki WHYYY??? jk

x)

1 Like

Hahahahaha thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok I have got to confess I used to finish a drama in 2 days but I once watched all the episodes of creating destiny in a row. like no sleep nor toilet brakes.

NO TOILET BRAKES??? i HAVE TO take toilet brakes!! O.O how did you SURVIVE??? (i drink allot of water… lol but even when i dont…) omg so it must be really good then! i just looked up the pic and the main guy is gorgeous!! WHO IS HE. and whats the drama about? woaaahhhh. just saw the drama has 31 episodes. again… HOW DID YOU NOT TAKE TOILET BRAKES???

aww. i heard this from the show:

"Lead actors Eugene and Ki Tae-young fell in love while filming and married in 2011. When Eugene announced their engagement in a posting on her official fan site, she wrote, “The drama Creating Destiny actually created my beloved destiny.”

so adorable!

1 Like

Maybe she was watching even when she had toilet breaks O_O

for real how did you survive ? @florence_​monnier

haha I just don’t need to go that often and I watched mostly at night. But I confess I ate some cadbury, skittles and rainbow stips during that time.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL x.D that just cracked me up right now lol

really… i wouldnt live…

1 Like

wow. you probably broke the record here. well at least you ate. hahaha. girl, dont hold it in tho! it could give you infections. xP

lol maybe it’s because I already had one

:open_mouth: omg that just makes it worst! bladder infections/uti can spread to the kidneys! if you need to, go! trust me, my friend had one because she held it, and she couldnt pass urine for days. :X

Omgghh :0000000

feel like a freak now

yep, it gets that bad.

lolol

People, pee when you want to pee

2 Likes

LOLOLOLOLOL i wish i can see the picture, but that caption is enough xD

1 Like

That’s exactly what I thought.

1 Like