What new dramas would you like to watch on Viki?

What a second is this a drama of skip the beat because that is my favorite manga.

1 Like

I would like to see more Thai Lakorns get publishedā€¦or even the ones that are started finished. I know that there are copyright problems on some that had been completely subbed and were removed from Youtube. A few I would like to see are. Look Mai Klai Ton, Baan Sai Thong, Cinderella Rong Tao Tae, Cupidā€™s shadow-Ngao Kammathep, Dao Pra Sook, Koie ma ri gun, Nang Fah Gub Mafia, The Tuberose Mask, Ngao aske.and Sassy Love for example For those of you who have not watched theseā€¦they are like a window to the past. For the most part women and servants are not treated wellā€¦but for some reason the stories fascinate me. A well done lakorn that is finished on viki is sud sai pan. It is pretty typical of lakorns although the screen quality is above what you usually find on youtube. It is an unexplored market.

1 Like

Yeah this drama is the Taiwanese version of Skip Beat, you could watch it on www.gooddrama.net, though it wonā€™t be as good as it would be on Viki.

BTW: First episode of Doctor X 2 is on Good Drama

Drama 7:

35-Sai No Koukousei(35ę­³ć®é«˜ę ”ē”Ÿ)

(35-Year-Old High School Student)

Yonekura Ryoko plays a 35 year old woman who mysteriously goes back to high school as a student.
This drama seemed pretty interesting and funny so I though I should post it :slight_smile:

K-movie ā€¦ Always ā€¦
Japaneseā€¦ Hana yori dango

1 Like

Indian movie ā€¦ 3 idiots
indian movie ā€¦ Chennai express

1 Like

VIKI PLEASE HOST THIS DRAMA ON YOUR WEBSITE (I beg you, please, please, pleeeeaase!!!)

Drama 8:

Bride of the Century (ė°±ė…„ģ˜ ģ‹ ė¶€)

• Revised Romanization: Baeknyeonui Shinboo
  • Director: Yun Sang-Ho Writer: Baek Young-Sook
  • Network: CSTV
  • Episodes: 20
  • Release Date: February 22 - April 27, 2014
  • Air time: Saturdays & Sundays 20:00
  • Language: Korean

The Taeyang Corporation is the largest conglomerate in South Korea. The family that runs Taeyang has been under a curse for a hundred years that the first bride of the eldest son will always die. Under this situation, a love like fairy tale occurs while conspiracies run rampant.

1 Like

I would like to have this series ASAPā€¦VIKIā€¦fightingā€¦gambareā€¦

1 Like

First of all thank you for all you do. You are all amazing. Secondly, I realize the question seemed to deal specifically with Korean and Japanese, but I was wondering if Indian dramas have any possibility of getting licenses? If by chance there is a possibility here are some suggestions: Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon (Season 1 and 2), Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Tumhari Pakhi, Rang Rasiya, Geet are all wildy popular and amazing ones.
And for Japanese ones, more mysteries are always welcome. Thank you again!

2 Likes

Hey! I know there are so many K-dramas i would like to watch on vikiā€¦coz its so smooth and easy to watch them here rather than on other sites( broken into parts) :ā€™(
And you can watch famous indian dramas like Iss pyaar ko kya naam du and others like Jodha Akbar on sites like desitashan.com etcā€¦they are like gooddrama (indian version) :wink:

Sorry about that, its just that I - no offence to anyone, (I mean it, no one) - donā€™tlikeIndiandramas so I didnā€™t really mention it in the question (^-^")ā€™\ Of course if you guys have any suggestions of dramas of any nationalities post them so an actual Viki Staff can look at it and license it (you see, I donā€™t decide, Iā€™m just like you guys, hoping to get my favorite drama licensed:smile:); again, sorry if I said anything offensive.

I would love to see this Drama on Viki.
Itā€™s called Yoo Naā€™s Street. It started in may and is currently airing. . . Iā€™d love if someone would get this going! (Iā€™d even help :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Maison de KBS Bluebird

Pls someone make eng sub for ATM er error 2 series :slight_smile:

I would love to see the Japanase version of the Taiwanese drama, ā€œMars,ā€ on Viki. I think the name of the Japanese version is, ā€œMars: Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru.ā€ I hope others are as excited about this drama as I am. :grinning:

Iā€™d like to watch Get it tomorrow with Lee Hyun Woo (itā€™s a kdrama with 2 episodes)