Nevertheless - Friends with Romance - Song Kang 💜

This kiss - where she touched his lips - oh my WORD! He is attracted to her - she is attracted to him but he is such a playboy but she wants to be with him even if its bad. Will they have a happy ending - will he change his view on casual relationships - hmmmmmmm - the previews oh YOWSERS! The filming keeps everything all tense - I think they meant it to be that way!

1 Like

If you need more bad boys! Or Bad Guys!
I love this photo of Team Team Leader as Gwi in Scholar Who Walks the Night

1 Like

New to VIKI and KDramas. Do they come out with soundtracks for movies and shows? Nevertheless has some amazing music!!

2 Likes

Usually there are regular soundtracks on Spotify, probably CDs too.

2 Likes

There are already some playlists on Spotify for Nevertheless.

1 Like

Here are some of our favorites!

Nevertheless, episode 3: Wowsers! You’re gonna have to hook up the garden hose to cool down after watching the end of this episode! It’s getting HOT in here!!!

3 Likes

Oh is it OUT - I have not watched it yet - I was binge watching My Roommate is a Gumiho!

Ok I’ll watch before I look at the blur - I hope it’s GOOD!

1 Like

Oh yeah! It is good!

1 Like

OH BABY! Song KANG!

2 Likes

Awesome kissing at the end of the episode! Warning: Wear your fireproof clothing! HOT! HOT! HOT! (Or, at the very least, have a fire extinguisher handy to put out the flames on your TV)! Hehehehe!!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Female version of me, after viewing episode 3:

3 Likes

That HOT huh! Wowsers Song Kang! I will watch it soon!

3 Likes

tbh i don’t want them to fall in love even though i know they will but still what’s the point, a playboy is never a relationship material and maybe she will try and change him. its better if this remains a fling that they will always cherish it. i don’t like the point of converting the physical relationship into a normal relationship.
i personal don’t like the idea of people in physical relationship falling in love like always…

2 Likes

Have caught and even watched Ep 4 as well. This show is getting so good!! I have no idea where they’re going, so it’s keeping me on my toes. Especially the end of episode 4 :astonished::astonished::astonished:.

2 Likes

I am not caught up but I SO WANT THIS TO END WELL! I so hope it does!
I’ll try to catch up this week so I can talk to you guys!

2 Likes

nevertheless%202

Song Kang!!! Oh, Song Kang!

2 Likes

ep5 thoughts:

Jaeon is a f***boy.

I’m still confused about the uproar regarding his character in the first few episodes. We all know one. They’re all around us. We’ve probably even dated one or two of these types of creatures. Yes, it’s toxic, but only if you get involved lol. In the first few episodes, we could only guess at this diagnosis. Now we know for sure. :rofl:

Nabi is dumb (when it comes to men). Which is fine. Once again, many of us have been there. :rofl:

1 Like

But maybe he is going to learn to LOVE maybe I’m interested to see. Right now - total friends with benefits - he doesn’t want any ties whatsoever but the fact is she knows that - the dream she had originally about him is because she wants his bod - I mean who wouldn’t Summer fling - college fling whatever

I’m hoping this has a better ending than Sweet and Sour - I hated that movie