What OST Do YOU OWN/Play Non-Stop/LOVE - Do Any Songs Bring You Back and Make You Cry? 😭

Lost Romance!

I can’t imagine how much she would miss him - and this song kills me!

4 Likes

This one feels like Gaho’s Start Over 2.0… a high-flying, inspirational bop that makes you feel like you can do anything! And the MV is full of action!
This one gives you almost the same feeling… makes me remember how awkwardly adorable but at the same time strong, smart and cool the main couple is:
1 Like

Okay, I might be the only one who does this, but I sometimes get a whole tragic pity party going where I listen to the saddest, most tragic songs ever and then slow dance, cry, or sing along with the most heart-breaking, heart-wrenching feelings for no real reason :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I get very teary eyed when I listen to an OST that has really hit me like Goblin or Fated With You! It takes me back right there to the sad part of the drama! Sometimes dramas will not leave my thoughts for days.

4 Likes
1 Like

Beautiful song from Autumn’s Concerto:

3 Likes

Okay this theme song is just BEAUTIFUL!! :heart::heart: It’s the worthy twin sister of Go Ahead’s theme song, another favorite of mine. Same feeling, same power.

1 Like

Aaaaaaaagh! I cried ALL the way through this drama, and I mean all the way. No corner of any hankie left unsoaked. I just could not hold it in.

3 Likes

I started 100 Days My Prince last night - aw - I love the way it is filmed almost like a storybook. And the music is BEAUTIFUL

4 Likes

King Jong Dae sings one of the OSTs… the Cherry Blossom Song :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love how the guys always support the others’ acting projects by singing for their OSTs.

They re-enact some scenes here… it’s funny! :joy:

4 Likes

OMG I HAVE WAITED MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE FOR THIS DAY!:sob::sob:
There are only 3 songs in MY LIFE that makes me BALL out cryinggg😭 (No order):

1. My Love by Lee Hi from Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo​:sob::sob::sob:
  1. Our Tears by Hyolyn from Hwarang​:sob::sob::sob:
  1. Hello by Sohyang from 18 Again​:sob::sob::sob:
4 Likes

ohhh this makes me WEEP every time I hear it :sob::sob: the lyrics fit so perfectly and they played it at the saddest places

and Hyolyn’s voice is wonderfully heart-wrenching… “Just Stay” is my favorite

3 Likes

One more ‘Memory Love’ post. A song by Bii: ‘Nothing at All’

I debated which video to share because the lyrics of this song are really vivid and poignant, and I wanted to include one with a translation, but the original MV is just so beautiful. If you want to see a version with translations, you can check out the following link and get a video with kissing scenes as a bonus.

4 Likes

One of my weaknesses is Bii❤

2 Likes

Two of my favorites from Black:

(youtube.com)

(youtube.com)
3 Likes

Baekhyun’s OST from Lovers of the Red Sky :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m going to wait till the drama ends but that isn’t going to stop me from listening to him on repeat. I can’t believe how many OSTs and videos he’s recorded before leaving us for two years :sob: I love his voice.

5 Likes

This is playing right now on Pandora OST radio

1 Like

Beautiful

In Soo
has a beautiful voice

I love that song. :heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful! Another example of guys being the real romantics and insecure worry warts in a relationship. There’s a phrase in the song that implies the “I” of the song has a beloved who is pregnant (“your suddenly growing figure” . . .?").

Is the singer of the song sorry because he feels inadequate to handle a relationship? Sorry he got his beloved pregnant? Sorry that he distracted her from her dreams and plans?

All I can say is, “Chill, dude. Take a deep breath. Do some vagus nerve massage exercises. Take a nap. It’ll be okay.”

1 Like