What OST Do YOU OWN/Play Non-Stop/LOVE - Do Any Songs Bring You Back and Make You Cry? 😭

Wow, there’s a whole universe of “need to rewatch” dramas, isn’t there? Encounter was a pretty amazing experience.

And now, there’s Minnie, the other Minnie (Namgoong Min) Yoonie, Wookie, and . . .

Yummy.

That works.

(Giphy)

2 Likes
2 Likes

Missing our Park Bo Yummy

3 Likes
2 Likes

Play this and all those warm feelings from Thirty But Seventeen come rushing back to me :sob::sob: Hyolyn’s voice is so soulful!
3 Likes

After listening to that, it occurred to me that, in some ways, the OSTs are similar to what we were talking about as far as going back later and realizing that a well-known actor was in a drama but you didn’t realize who they were the first time. After hearing some OSTs for dramas I watched early on, I realized that there was a time during which I didn’t pay much attention to them. Now I’m wondering what other great OSTs I have been missing out on.

Also, I couldn’t remember who played the younger versions of the leads, and in that video all I could see was the profile of the boy and it looked like it could be Nam Da Reum, which would have meant they were the same two actors who played the younger versions of the leads in Just Between Lovers, and I couldn’t believe I would have missed that, too. It turns out, however, it is not him but someone else.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I still can’t believe he sang this
2 Likes

Thanks @porkypine90_261

The show is so much fun and more fun with friends

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Ugh, this song hits me. It also reminds me that there are potential hotties and/or baby birds in this drama, along with the guy who sings this song. Song: Moonlight; Drama: Melo is My Nature

2 Likes

Who is the cutie singing - is he in the drama? Definitely a baby bird

1 Like

He’s not in the drama. I just added him to the baby bird university.

2 Likes

Again jinx - it happened as I asked!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Can it be considered an OST if it comes from a variety show? This is an original song written and sung by Kim Heechul and Min Kyung Hoon for one of the song-writing challenges on Knowing Bros. It’s a regular in my line-up. I love Heechul’s voice.

1 Like

Oh yes I found this one a while back and I LOVE IT!!! CHILLS CHILLS CHILLS

I just need to go live over there and be around all these amazing artists!

3 Likes

This is so pretty.

My Eden by Yisabel - Gu Family Book (Kangchi - The Beginning)

Bai Suzy, Lee Seung Gi and Choi Jin Hyuk are in this one. Some of the scenes in this one were beautiful to look at.

4 Likes

They are so DARN CUTE! :heart_decoration:

What babies singing this song.
2 Likes