What OST Do YOU OWN/Play Non-Stop/LOVE - Do Any Songs Bring You Back and Make You Cry? 😭

Hey How are you - I’m mainly on Discord!

1 Like

I noticed you aren’t on here much any more. I need to get more familiarized with Discord to be really adept as using it. For now, I am comfortable here as it’s easy to jump in and out of. :wink:
Hope you are doing well. Miss you!

2 Likes

You can always send me a private message here and we can talk - I’ll check in! I usually do
Miss you too

1 Like

I’m always really happy when Yoon Do Hyun/YB is part of the OST, it’s even gotten to the point where it’s an instant reason to add a drama to my watchlist :see_no_evil: He’s got some beautiful ballads, but I like his rocksound better. Some of my favorites are:

My secret dreams - Arang and the magistrate

Silence - Taxi

비밀의 숩 - Stranger

What the Ggang - Again my life

2 Likes

@vivi_1485
You made me think of the great OST of ISWAK :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah i did like it!

This song is incredibly beautiful, but I probably won’t replay it much. However, if I ever hear it again, it will definitely bring me right back to the moments in the drama and make me feel the beautiful sadness all over again. From the drama ‘Tomorrow’. Sung by Winner’s Kang Seung Yoon who guest starred in the drama. There is a video that includes scenes from the drama, but I don’t want to spoil, so here is a lyric video that shows the heartbreakingly beautiful lyrics.

3 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/538479wpp/official-soundtrack-for-good-doctor-now-available

Watching the 2013 Korean Good Doctor - really good OST

1 Like

I really love this song from Good Doctor
Makes me want to cry
Beautiful

1 Like

Lately it is

4 Likes

Thanks for posting! If you hadn’t, I was going to. This is my current favorite. I usually skip the intro for most C-dramas but this music is so beautiful, I continue to watch. I could listen to this on a continuous loop if I had the time. :wink:

3 Likes

This song (Love You) brings me to tears not only because it is beautiful but also because this was the last drama that Godfrey Gao appeared in before his tragic death at age 35 in late 2019. What a loss! When he turns and smiles at the end of the video, it’s feels like he’s letting the viewer know that he is okay in the hereafter. The Chinese drama We Are All Alone was released in 2020.

(youtube)
2 Likes

The OST I can’t take out of my head and makes me cry is: MY DESTINY from He came from the stars.

1 Like

Favorite song from new NF Japanese series First Love. This series is sooooo good!!! And this beautiful song just brings me to tears, especially in relation to the show.

1 Like

This is camaraderie. :heart: :smile:

One of the reasons I love Korean drama…the OSTs. IDK why it makes me cry, maybe just sentimental, but “Because I’m Stupid” by SS501 does it to me. It could be because BOF was my first Kdrama or (because of that drama) I found my first K-Pop group…both of which have lead to my K-addiction!

1 Like

So, so many - Goblin, Scarlet Heart Ryeo, My Holo Love, The Last Empress … but this song I always go back to and cry!!

btw - first time joining a discussion, I hope I did this right! :smiley:

3 Likes

I have the OSTs for “Nevertheless”, “Where Your Eyes Linger”, “Semantic Error”, “To My Star” and "To My Star: Our Untold Stories.

Did you actually purchase the CD?

I have the CD for “Nevertheless” all the way from Korea, the rest I could not find CDs for, so instead purchased them via AppleMusic.

Can the song bring you back to the drama and make you CRY?

Some do, some don’t, but I can always visualise the scene for which the music plays as I listen.

2 Likes

Mao Buyi | Flawless World

2 Likes

the songs that will always make me cry are:

and

1 Like