What OST Do YOU OWN/Play Non-Stop/LOVE - Do Any Songs Bring You Back and Make You Cry? 😭

It’s such a good song! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A couple of my favorite songs from The King’s Affection (NF). Great drama!

(youtube)

(youtube)
2 Likes

My favorite from Beautiful Mind. This was not a popular drama when it was broadcast. I do love pretty much anything Jang Hyuk appears in and I did enjoy watching this drama.

(youtube)
4 Likes

I really loved this drama! It’s so good and the acting is just wonderful.

3 Likes

@natyh
If you don’t talk to us - we are going to all mutiny!!

2 Likes

I love to listen to these two tracks from City Hunter:

This one reminds me of the scene where Lee Min Ho is dying and watching his stepfather dying too. I cried soo much at that moment, and it still makes me cry.

3 Likes

Sorry girls, in my country we have this fest during December 7 and 8th, I’m back!!!
I think that I’ll be off during next weekend (friday and saturday) but I’ll be back!!

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Breathtaking movie

Rurouni Kenshin - the Beginning!

2 Likes

I’m so looking to watching my BRILLIANT Boy in Red SLEEVE! I know I will have emotions going up and down and all over the place!!! Junho will do that to you!!! LOL

4 Likes

There were some pretty good songs from When Time Stopped but this one was my favorite. Sung by the ML, Kim Hyun Joong. Such a beautiful voice!

2 Likes

this song always :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Bulgasal

4 Likes
2 Likes

I will never stop loving this.

Davichi It’s Alright, It’s Love

4 Likes

The translation has some problems but I don’t care. It has always hurt my heart. I feel like this.

1 Like

Golly, it’s been a while since I’ve posted here. Anyway, I’ve been viewing Saimdang, Light’s Diary which has been a decent watch with some nice music. Here’s one of my favorites from the show. Hope you enjoy. :slight_smile:

1 Like