What OST Do YOU OWN/Play Non-Stop/LOVE - Do Any Songs Bring You Back and Make You Cry? 😭

I’ve just finished Use for My Talent. :blush: It was such an enjoyable drama! And the ost is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I don’t know how I’ve missed to add it on my playlist. I’ll do it right now! :blush:

2 Likes

Where do you keep your playlists on Spotify or UTube music?? I need to do that

2 Likes

My main music app is Spotify. But recently and sadly, I saw that some of my Chinese OSTs have become inactive (license matters). So this is why these days I’ve made the above playlists on YouTube. Also, I needed them for my community. In Romania, free platforms, like YouTube, are still favored. I also wanted to move on YouTube Music, but in don’t like that the subscriptions and the feed subscription are the same with YouTube and I don’t want to mix them. Here is my Spotify profile. You’ll find music from all around the world. :grin: I love to discover new music. :laughing:

2 Likes

I should say that now I prefer the Chinese version than the Korean one.

I have a list on Youtube music named OST hahaha

I had the same problem before decide moving to Youtube. It was really sad.

1 Like

That’s what I plan to do Utube. I had heard things had changed with Spotify

2 Likes

I’ve seen many internauts mention the Korean version, and that the Chinese version is better, but I haven’t seen the Korean version, so I can’t say anything. :grin: Looks like I didn’t lose anything. :grin:

1 Like

Yes, you’re not losing anything hahaha. I feel that they developed the characters and the story really well in the Korean version!
Also, the secondary couples are cutter and with more history.

One option I’ve been thinking about now is that for YouTube Music, to use a separate account. Of course, that would be a financial problem for some, if they want to pay both accounts.

Yes, it wasn’t a problem for me because the company has youtube so I have my account for free hahaha but I have to recognize that I just use Youtube now, I never go to spotify again, so I’m thinking about cancel it.

2 Likes

Now, I just remember this one:

It makes me feel sad and I wanna cry hahaha. I think that it’s because of their story

3 Likes

Never thought doing a playlist for OSTs. Maybe I’ll start doing it.:joy: Sadly many OSTs aren’t available on Spotify, so I have to listen to them on YT.
Just remembered these OSTs.

3 Likes

I love listening to the OSTs because it just takes me back to all the things I loved about that drama. Except some of these OSTs make me cry!

2 Likes

Yeah, I can relate. Sometimes I just go and rewatch those dramas or better, some parts that I really loved and enjoyed.

2 Likes

I was thinking that I’m the only one doing that haha

1 Like

I’m re-watching “W” today! Love the OST - I love all my favorite parts & I rewind them several times! Aw, he’s so handsome! And I love the theme music!

1 Like

I have a couple of shows that I like to re-watch some parts haha

1 Like

YouTube music has lots more music than Spotify(license issues), so I use that more. ONly downside is that you can’t play music in the background with the free version.

1 Like

This song is still on repeat. Beautiful and sad from Hotel Del Luna.

Heize (헤이즈) - Can You See My Heart 내 맘을 볼수 있나요 (Hotel Del Luna OST Part 5) Lyrics (Han/Rom/Eng/가사) - YouTube

Also, this song was so moving from Beautiful World. Such a great drama.

[MV] Over The Moon - Haeun & Hanbin | Beautiful World OST Part 1 - YouTube

1 Like