What OST Do YOU OWN/Play Non-Stop/LOVE - Do Any Songs Bring You Back and Make You Cry? šŸ˜­

I love this one

3 Likes

Iā€™ve found that there is a way to have separate subscribtions and feed. Under the same Google Account, you have the main YT channel and you can also create sub-channels (brand channels). You can use your main YT channel for anything you want and the sub-channel for YouTube Music. :smiley: In this way, one donā€™t need to pay for two accounts. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Empress KI makes me CRAZY! Cry! I love it but canā€™t finish it

2 Likes

I bought the ENTIRE piano Collection from Secret Love Affair - IT is so BEAUTIFUL -
The most sensual scenes in that drama was the two of them playing the piano together!

1 Like

Youā€™re right, the piano pieces are beautiful in this drama and when they play together it is very very sensual. I discovered Yoo Ah In with this drama. Heā€™s such a great actor !

1 Like

Me too! I absolutely love the piano scenes!!! Like Whoosh!
secret%20love%20affair%201

One of my favorites from Mr. Sunshine on NTFLX. Good Day.

One more, one of my favorites from Goblin. Who Are You?

1 Like

This OST - The Drama itself is like reading a good book with a cup of cocoa! So Romantic! Beautiful - Like a Winterā€™s Dream

2 Likes

Aw, My Chef Poong JUNHO

Ok - I LOVE the WATER GOD - Nam Hyuk!!!

That Glass Bridge song ā€¦wowsers

1 Like

I just post Glass Bride in other discussion hahaha

1 Like

Oh my GOSH - I LOVE HIM!!! I need to watch the Home Alone with him in it!!! Heā€™s growing up!
Heā€™s 34ā€¦I need to watch Chicago Typewriter

Chicago Typewriter

original

3 Likes

There are so many amazing melodious OSTs for sureā€¦and each one is unequalled :sweat_smile:
I m currently hooked to Blooming story from ā€œlove alarmā€ damn I just love that bridge :heart_eyes:
but other than the OSTs, I really love the background compositionsā€¦some of them are really awesomeā€¦
like ā€œdonā€™t forget meā€ from descendants of the sun

still makes me cry :confounded:
and the compositions of ā€œwhile you were sleepingā€ damn man!! piece of art :heart_eyes:

man!! I can just go on and on. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
all of them are so good!!
2 Likes

OH I loved Love Alarm 1 but not Love Alarm 2 - I forgot about that OSTā€¦You are right how can you chose so many good ones!

I love Song Kang!!!

both seasons are still in my ā€œto watch listā€ :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

they are so amaziinnggā€¦ :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
this one is my all-time favorite, from
ā€˜just between loversā€™ā€¦

(P.s. I liked it so much that I ended up making a hazy remixed version of itā€¦sadly canā€™t upload hereā€¦ :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

I am a HUGE Junho fan and I have not been able to watch yet! I know it is GOOD and going to make me CRY buckets - AW I need to buy more tissue!

2 Likes

dude! you should watch just between loversā€¦definitely makes u cry but I really loved the ending :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I know I know my drama friends are like ā€œOk, Junho is like your #1ā€ and why have you not watched it! Well, Iā€™ll double cry ā€” Same happens with Ji Chang Wook - Wookie in Empress Ki - I cried for like 40 min and I have not even finished itā€¦

2 Likes