Viki

What OST Do YOU OWN/Play Non-Stop/LOVE - Do Any Songs Bring You Back and Make You Cry? 😭

I love this one

I’ve found that there is a way to have separate subscribtions and feed. Under the same Google Account, you have the main YT channel and you can also create sub-channels (brand channels). You can use your main YT channel for anything you want and the sub-channel for YouTube Music. :smiley: In this way, one don’t need to pay for two accounts. :slight_smile:

Empress KI makes me CRAZY! Cry! I love it but can’t finish it

I bought the ENTIRE piano Collection from Secret Love Affair - IT is so BEAUTIFUL -
The most sensual scenes in that drama was the two of them playing the piano together!

You’re right, the piano pieces are beautiful in this drama and when they play together it is very very sensual. I discovered Yoo Ah In with this drama. He’s such a great actor !

Me too! I absolutely love the piano scenes!!! Like Whoosh!
secret%20love%20affair%201

One of my favorites from Mr. Sunshine on NTFLX. Good Day.

One more, one of my favorites from Goblin. Who Are You?

This OST - The Drama itself is like reading a good book with a cup of cocoa! So Romantic! Beautiful - Like a Winter’s Dream

Aw, My Chef Poong JUNHO

Ok - I LOVE the WATER GOD - Nam Hyuk!!!

That Glass Bridge song …wowsers

I just post Glass Bride in other discussion hahaha

Oh my GOSH - I LOVE HIM!!! I need to watch the Home Alone with him in it!!! He’s growing up!
He’s 34…I need to watch Chicago Typewriter

Chicago Typewriter

There are so many amazing melodious OSTs for sure…and each one is unequalled :sweat_smile:
I m currently hooked to Blooming story from “love alarm” damn I just love that bridge :heart_eyes:
but other than the OSTs, I really love the background compositions…some of them are really awesome…
like “don’t forget me” from descendants of the sun

still makes me cry :confounded:
and the compositions of “while you were sleeping” damn man!! piece of art :heart_eyes:

man!! I can just go on and on. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
all of them are so good!!

OH I loved Love Alarm 1 but not Love Alarm 2 - I forgot about that OST…You are right how can you chose so many good ones!

I love Song Kang!!!

both seasons are still in my “to watch list” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

they are so amaziinngg… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
this one is my all-time favorite, from
‘just between lovers’…

(P.s. I liked it so much that I ended up making a hazy remixed version of it…sadly can’t upload here… :sweat_smile:)

I am a HUGE Junho fan and I have not been able to watch yet! I know it is GOOD and going to make me CRY buckets - AW I need to buy more tissue!

dude! you should watch just between lovers…definitely makes u cry but I really loved the ending :sweat_smile:

I know I know my drama friends are like “Ok, Junho is like your #1” and why have you not watched it! Well, I’ll double cry — Same happens with Ji Chang Wook - Wookie in Empress Ki - I cried for like 40 min and I have not even finished it…