What OST Do YOU OWN/Play Non-Stop/LOVE - Do Any Songs Bring You Back and Make You Cry? šŸ˜­

LOVE LOVE LOVE
The KING: ETERNAL Monarch

Boys over FLOWERS
4 Likes

A BREAK from CRYING OSTS
Lee Suk makes me SMILE every darn time I watch this he was working so HARD to please his fans.!

3 Likes

Nooooooooo! INXS and the Excessive Houndstooth Pants! Where is Professor Snape when you need him?

Clear Moorim School violation!

(From HanCinema)

2 Likes

I loved him - I loved that actor
RIP
Professor Snape

2 Likes

Alan Rickman was a consummate actor, and for ME, as an ahjumma of uncertain age (ahem, none of your business, move on) TEDDIBLY (as some of my ethnic peeps might say) INTERESTING TO VIEW, DONā€™T YOU KNOW?

(From HopewellsLibraryofLifeā€“Wordpress)

We ahjummahs of a certain age are always working tirelessly to strenghten our eye muscles.

6 Likes

wind%20in%20the%20willows%201

Yes, Miss Wind in the Willows

1 Like

I will always avoid K-dramas with tragic endings if I can help it. Thatā€™s just not my thing. But OSTs I can listen to independent of the shows they are part of.

4 Likes

Yes avoiding Scarlet Heart Ryeo with all my might - SOUL CRUSHING but I want to watch it.

3 Likes

I know rightā€¦
even though everything is fictional, it still has a real intense effect on usā€¦ :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Empress KI - I cry and cry and cry cuz I know the ending - Wookie is SUCH a good actor - I have not finished it yet! Iā€™ll DIE my SOUL will die

3 Likes

I think I need to make an exception. If a tragic story ends tragically for a greater good, and itā€™s clear the story line is trending that way, I will watch and weep.

But when the writers have week by week made poor plot choices such that a tragic ending is the only way to logically tie up the plot . . . AND when they keep throwing in distractions, hoping nobody will realize whatā€™s going on . . .

I stop watching as soon as I realize the game thatā€™s being played. Because I feel so cheated. And IF the drama happens to have a killer OST (because the plot and the sound track are not usually interdependent), then for some reason, I feel even more set up, used, and manipulated.

(Giphy)

4 Likes

My very first drama on Viki was the T-drama Behind your Smile. Wow, tragedy upon tragedy, betrayal upon betrayal. Great acting by all parties.

Mr. Chang can take a Asian drama trope and make it seem fresh, original, and subtle. And he has a marvelous natural way of speaking. And when he sings, it doesnā€™t sound, as can happen with a singer, as if he is straining to do some kind of falsetto.

4 Likes

5 Likes

My BABY WOOKIE :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
OH MO MO the sweater over the hands is so SEXY

5 Likes

i know the feelingā€¦

4 Likes

Can you not just adore him!!! I got up at like 3 am to watch his fan meeting a few months ago!

He is such a TALENT!

3 Likes

my biasā€¦so adorable :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

My DOUBLE bias WRECKER
I love him as that broody lawyer! AW, my heart
When he touches the walls as he walksā€¦ :sleepy:

4 Likes

I canā€™t compile a list of fave OSTs because @kdrama2020ali keeps interrupting me.

I am officially ā€œdeaded.ā€ Pass the Sham-Wow . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q39yGLPkMY

YouTube ShamWoW Commercial (Full Length)ā€“Jul 7, 2010

4 Likes

WOOKIE is so WONDERFUL

3 Likes