What supernatural dramas do you recommend?

What show is this?

1 Like

Iā€™m a Petā€¦

Your my Superstar! Moderator - Segger

2 Likes

Thanks. And here I was trying to look up a show called superstar friend. :rofl:

1 Like

laugh%20gif

1 Like

I like Where Stars Land. However, I feel it didnā€™t get the attention and rating it deserved when it was aired. Is that true?

2 Likes

I am sorry, I donā€™t know about that. I watched Where Stars Land when I was no longer part of the community, that watches on-air and is actively discussing a drama.
But I really liked watching it, as for some other dramas with similar plots or characters I dropped them.

So I totally recommend Eps 2 - 23 min in -
The way that he looks at her and then ā€œdancesā€ with her! WHOOSH!
Iā€™m a PET at Dali Temple!

FANTASY

1 Like

Dreams or Supernatural

Added Loverā€™s Red Sky to the collection

1 Like
1 Like

I also like time travel too, and havenā€™t watched Iā€™m a pet, guess I am going to watch that as well rewatch where stars land, and Lovers of the red sky. already watched the great shaman ( I also didnā€™t care for second season of scarlet heart),

I donā€™t recall familiar wife another I must check out, and the list you mentioned, some arenā€™t here anymore, loved my roommate is a gumiho, yes Iā€™d love to see more supernatural stuff, only one maybe two angels stories as far as I know here,

vampires have dwindled out it looks like, and the foxy things, and so many more!! time travel, aliens, etc, hey not complaining, just need to see what I have to catch up with!! and yā€™all thanks for showing me

josen x files, and more I canā€™t think of right now

2 Likes