What was drama you watched most recently and what are you currently watching?

Having trouble deciding that, hahaha. I saw a topic asking that same Q and attempted to answer it truthfully, can’t.
I tend to favour the ones that the writer stays true to the story laid out in the 1st episode and when the actors do it justice so I’m very critical when one of these falls down in my expectations. The historical ones would be Faith and The moon embracing the sun. The actors made My love from the stars the success it is they were just perfect for the parts and I salute the casting director. The same for Beyond the clouds, the cast are great and make it good.
I watched a movie called April Snow and it was the same, lovely story, sad and beautiful and very well acted.
Are you sorry you asked me??? I do have a big problem with Korean mothers being depicted as evil and conniving you know whats…and so far only one drama has shown a grown man taking his mother to task for interfering in his private life, that was a relief. Over and out for now.

Naah, its okay… I can understand, i was also being so crazy about a drama and then my friend was like: stop it please… LOL

haha… no i’m not :smiley: if you ask me the same question, my answer will be almost like yours… i like historical dramas more, i was just so amazed by how was korean old times like
pardon if my english is bad =(

i just finished my love from the star, and i’m waiting for spring break to start another one :slight_smile:

i loved that drama too!! and really? that sounds interesting

me too i’m watching the 1st one and when i’ll finich Me Too ,Flower i’ll watch" that winter the wind blows" ^^

1 Like

The drama will start airing on the 7th april at tvN.
I didn’t see a channel at Viki yet. But tvN dramas don’t have the worst chances of getting licenses, so I will wait and see.

I think you’re right. MLFTS was definitely the best. I watched Master’s Sun first, so it was on top of my list until MLFTS. So far, I’ve found others that entertain me, but they don’t reach the same level. That’s why I hope there’s no season 2. I don’t see how they could do any better.

I’ve watched over 400 individual episodes on one website alone since I started watching kdramas last year. With me, it is a serious disease.

That’s a lot!!
I never count how many episodes I’ve watched, but I think it’s not as many as you watched.

do you have an account on MDL too?? If so add me up!!! I have a hard time remembering what I’ve watched…

I think you were the one who recommended beyond the clouds ? Soooooo thank you for that !!! The drama is so awesome acting is just amazing. I watched 14 in a row and I just hope for a food ending since there are only 2 episodes left.

Thanks again !! :slight_smile:

I’m currently watching :
Turkish dramas Ebb & Tide,Kurt Seyit and Şura
Korean dramas Sly and Single, Emergency Couple, Wonderful Days
Taiwanese drama In A Good Way
Thai drama Cubic (bad plot, bad acting, stupid gangsters, terrible director … everything is bad but I I just can’t resist … is so enjoyable to watch)

thanks for all you posts guyz! some really good stuff i hear x) keep em coming! i love to see what everyone’s watching lately xD

Most recently I watched Best time, Cuo/Xi Dian Yuan Yang and Dandelion love
Now I’m watching some dramas that are currently airing in Korea: Wonderful Days, Emergency Couple, Cunning Single Lady and Beyond the Clouds.

recent drama: Kuzey Güney
currently watching : The story of a noble family

1 Like

Re watching My Girl

Three days
God’s gift
Beyond the clouds
Emergency couple
Cunning single lady
Bride of the century
Wonderful days

I think I will add angels eyes

I am watching too much 0.o

2 Likes

LOL nope seems about right

Kk in total for me I have on the go

God’s Gift
Bride of the Century
Cunning Single Lady
Faith
My Girl
Hi My Sweetheart
RH Plus
Let’s Eat
and just finished up Emergency Couple

Ones that I’ll probably go back to and watch soon
Beyond the Clouds
Lady
but I have like 64 others on hold -_-
and 140 on my list I plan to watch
PMSL feel better now!!?? :stuck_out_tongue:

ahhh your watching hi my sweetheart now??! how do u like it so far (if u have started it yet)

btw i watched the movie kimi ni todoke and liked it but spoiler WHHYYYYY was there no KISS?? they didnt even kiss in the anime (which i thought was better but still like the movie) so i was hoping HOPING for a kiss or ATLEAST a HUG like in the anime T.T cries millions of rivers

@dramaaaaa woahh you guyz are watching allot hahaha me too. im watching allot my head is spinning… i dont even wanna list mine… probably not as much as you guyz tho hahaha

1 Like

Currently watching Taiwanese drama Deja Vu ^^