What was drama you watched most recently and what are you currently watching?

Well I do like this forum as we share our opinions and get the opportunity to pass on recommendations I would have missed 2 really good shows if I hadn’t read about them here. So glad you like it as much as I do but I have no hope for a good outcome as least not a happy one. What I love most is the choice of cast and their depiction of the roles. Two more and all falling apart don’t know if two are enough to resolve all the issues of injustice, we’ll see but the writing is excellent so should be good anyway.

I am rewatching Secret Garden for the umteenth time.
Current dramas are: Bride of the Century, Angel Eyes, Cunning Single Lady, Potatoe Star & I just finished watching Emergency Couple and Full House Thai version.
Older dramas that I recently watched are: GIANT, Ilijamae(sp), Jewel In the Palace, Blade & the Petal, Kimcheed Radish, Full House '04, Reputable Family and Dr. Champ.

I prefer to marathon a drama and hence I Love my Viki pass. I can fast forward thru dull scenes and replay others without hang ups of ads.

I am sooooo freaking scared about the ending when I see how ill he looks. I hope it won’t be a nice guy ending for the main lead. It was okay In one drama but pls not in this one. This drama is too good for such an ending. And especially for the female lead. It was enough to loose one loved no need for a second. T-T

Chemistry is awesome and the main leads acting is excellent. You can tell the emotions by just looking at his eyes.
Not to mention the kiss . I cried a river bcs of it

Hahahahahaha poor girl :smiley: crying hundred of river es bcs there was no kiss. I feel ya girl that’s horrible . thinking about prime minister and I

I wanna watch hi my sweetheart since many ppl like it ^^

yeaa DO IT GIRL!! hahaha its very good :stuck_out_tongue: but girl, WHY is there no kiss scene WHYY?!!! (hahaha i think you feel my pain). i HATE when that happens, the kind of ending’s where the main characters wait till the end to go:

boy: “i like you”
girl:“i like you too”
boy and girl: stands 500 feet apart from each other while waving

movie: rolls credits

me: “…”

you really start to feel that youve wasted your time… you know?

1 Like

I´m watching Cunning Single Lady and Feast Of The Gods, I discover recently Joo Sang Wook, I like him!!!

1 Like

@dramaaaaa another example of this:

me: :open_mouth: xD “DO IT!!! DO IT I SAYYY”

next scene and END:

me: -____________-

wow lots of ppl watching those xD they must be rly good btw OMG your avatar!!! your a joonie lover!! (sorry couldnt help myself)

im planning on watching secret garden next!! havent watched it yet and want to see some Hyun bin!!

YOU HAVEN"T WATCHED SECRET GARDEN YET!!!

speechless

I just checked out Hotel King while I not so patiently waited for BoTC ep 14 to be released. I’ll try ep 2 but so far it hasn’t got me hooked seems like a melodrama not the Rom/Com I thought it was going to be…
BoTC on the other hand was just WOW goosebumpssssssssssssss and yes counting down the days til the raw is released won’t understand a word but I MUST find out what happens next!!!

LOL. That’s how I always felt when an anime ended.

I forgot what day it was, but if it’s that serious, maybe I’ll just wait till next week when it piles up so that I finish it off in one go.

Yeah idk maybe I got **Hotel King ** mixed up with one of the other trailers I’ve watched but I wasn’t expecting child abuse and murder within the first half hour of ep 1…it was rather violent and disturbing for the first half…o_O lightened up once the main lead woman showed up but yeah not exactly what I had in mind as a filler in while I waited…LOL next time I’ll read the description better!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I love Jonnie, but because of my age I prefer my ajhussis Hyun Bin, Bi Rain… well they are in my profile, hahaha.
If you haven’t seen Secret Garden I recommend that you see it, won’t forget that dorama nor his BSO…

Hmmm ep 1 of Jang Bo-ri was good but I honestly don’t know if I’ll last all 50 episodes o_O.

Jooooooooniieeee missed him haha don’t have time for kpop lately :frowning:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omggg that ending i know it !!! But I won’t spoiler or should I ?

SPOILER :
In faith it’s the same after years apart they meet again and what. Same like you described. But they had one kiss at least and the ending was actually quite beautiful after re watching it so often.

I stopped watching Hotel King in the first five minutes. I found it too abusive. shrugs

Yesterday I watched 14 episodes of the “Bride of the century” just because I read on this topic about this drama, that is currently airing and so many of you are watching.

edit : I skipped some parts , don’t image I’ve been watching drama for 14 hours :slight_smile: