What was drama you watched most recently and what are you currently watching?

i would say see doctor stranger but it also depends on which end u want lol. i liked it very much, UNTIL the end. it was good tho.

i have to watch this witch’s romance!!!

no. just no.

sigh that would be lovely… if only…

i curently finished the AMAZING (seriously) : can you hear my heart (will forever love this drama in fact, i want to rewatch it. now. and i just finished it.)

and currently watching a not-so-talked-about great drama called “glory jane/ young love jae in”. great story, very underatted, im so suprised not to hear much from this drama. im enjoying it so much. and im falling HAAAARDD for this guy (2nd lead syndrome at its finest) :

I last watched Doctor Stranger (which I loved!!) It’s different from other dramas and the plot is interesting…
I’ve started watching The Three Musketeers with Yonghwa, which seems to be pretty funny and serious at he same time…well, the first ep was promising :wink:

I loved the first Episode :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: I am sure it will be awesome. Jung Yong hwa’s acting is a LOT better. I think I will love him :blush::blush:

So true!!! I loved it too! Yonghwa really got better, he’s really good :slight_smile: I love him already :wink: and the rest of the cast, too!!

Yes he’s really good in the part I’m liking it a lot too.

I Watched “Cunning Single Lady”. I certainly enjoyed myself and laghed a great deal.

ahhh i love him! i pity him and i love him in here. glad u do too!

Totally hooked on Night Watchmen love it so far I even watched ep 6 unsubbed and than rewatched it to find out what the heck the were talking about :stuck_out_tongue:

I like it too still get little bit annoyed how they all focus on yunho and get biased. Right now his character totally annoys me LOL

btw are you watching The three musketeers ?

gert49; I am new to Viki however I became addicted to the dramas in 2015. iI had to see a drama early in the morning upon awakening. I then thought about the drama all day and was not able to perform my daily tasks. I was able to see the dreamas a lot better on my PC so I moved to the PC and watched all night. i was rarely able to get to sleep due to thinking about what I had just watched. I am now getting to the point where I can at least get in bed at a decent hour. But all the next day I wondered what else I could have watched the night before. Yes i am still addicted to the dramas especially the korean dramas. I admire Lee min ho inCity Hunter and Heris. The actor in "Iris and “All In” is another one of my great actors. I have not decided on the actressess yet. I haave not found one that I feel can play the role without allowiwng herself to be totally in the power of the man without reservations. I did enjoy ‘’'goddess of marriages however I could not stand the way the rich treated the common folk. I am now trying to watch city hunter but I have no subtitles in english. no subtitles at all. I don’t know how to make them appear due to my lack of understanding of how the videos work. Anyone else know how to make the subtitles appear?

1 Like

Estou assistindo W, pretendo assistir Incontrolaby em breve :heart_eyes: