What was drama you watched most recently and what are you currently watching?

But episode 14 is a little bit confusing if you didn’t watch the other episodes before 0.o because even I who watched every episode still try to understand a few parts haha

So did you like it or not ?

I watched all the episodes, not only episode 14 :slight_smile:

Yes, I like it, it’s a light romantic drama with a touch of fantasy, ok for the fans of the genre, but I cannot say is a “must-watch” drama.

On a scale of 1 to 5 I would give this drama 2,5 points. (where 5 points means masterpiece, 4 points top drama, 3 points good drama, 2 points satisfactory drama, 1 point mediocre drama)

Whereas I’ve watched them in full both raw than subbed I would rate it 10/10 which is rare for me simply based on that it never does what I expect it to if we go by the usual step by step k-drama formula…you can’t really skip parts in this drama as certain scenes that may seem pointless come back to tie things together. I’ve laughed, I’ve cried, I’ve ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no you didn’t!!! but most of all after the end of each episode I’m left dying to find out what happened. For me if I had just started watching I would of marthoned it LOL with the whole 14hrs and the panda eyes to prove it!! :stuck_out_tongue: But I must admit I have never fast forward or skipped scenes…just not something I’ve ever done since I feel I’d miss something if I did that. And I’ve probably been watching for close to a decade now -_- let us not add up how many hours of my life that entailed!! D;
For this type a genre for me it is right up there with Gu Family Book, Master’s Sun, MLFTS, My Girlfriend’s a Gumiho which are all in my Top 10 dramas of all time simply for never doing what I expect and daring to go against the norm. The fact that I adore Na Doo Rim yet HATE YK character I must say hats off to the main actress she completely pulled it off. LOL and to think that Lee Hongki went from airhead lovable Jeremy to such a strong main lead is just impressive in my book he has really grown as an actor I look forward to seeing him more in the future.
It takes alot to impress me with a drama I’ve seen so many now that its like been there done that…saw this before and it was done better. This one is just different enough that it holds my attention every time I think yeah it’s going to go down like this I’m left …jaw drops OMG YES!!! That’s how it should be done!! Guess I’m just sick and tired of watch the same old formula something different is what I need!!

2 Likes

For any Just You fans out there Aaron Yan’s new drama Fall in Love with me is a must first 10mins he’s naked in a shower coughs SOLD this will be my Candy Fluff drama for this month…missssssssssed him …breaks out into Happy Dance

LOL hahaha i knowwwwww i havent T.T thats gonna change soon tho! hahaha im sure im gonna love it xD

Oh I did that too having read here that it was good now I love it… so not alone.

Here are the ones I’ve finished watching most recently:

-Full House Thai version
-My Love From the Stars

What I’m currently watching:

-Emergency Couple
-Dating Agency Cyrano
-Jao Sao Salatan (Monsoon Bride)
-Cubic
-Sawan Saang (Heaven’s Creation)
-Golden Rainbow
-Just You
-Inborn Pair
-Love Around

Currently on hold:

• Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan (waiting for english subtitles)

***BTW does anyone know how I can watch Jao Sao Salatan (Monsoon Bride) episodes 2 and 3? It’s not available and I can’t find it anywhere. Help? I don’t want to skip to episode 4. If it’s not available, can anyone tell me what happened in episode 2 and 3? :frowning:

1 Like

I finished a few days ago Shut up Flower Boy Band and I loveee it completely prepared to watch it again and I’m re watching “Oh , My lady”.Also watching most of the current On air Kdramas.

1 Like

Hahahaha, I am rewatching “Oh, My Lady” too!!!

1 Like

Just checking out A Witch’s Romance and loving it so far other than the bloody buffering GRRRRRRR something up with the site tonight…

Just K-dramas?

I’m following God’s Gift, though I’m about a week or two behind now >.>
Also watching Wonderful Days (which surprised me by being really sweet and fun, and not nearly as full of all the weekend angst…as of yet) and Gap Dong. And skimming Hotel King for the time being; really wanted to watch for my My Girl OTP, but the story’s not holding me…

no not just kdramas, any drama xD how is GAP DONG and i want to know how joonie(lee joon) is doing in there (because i love him lol)

Ahh! I really like Gap Dong so far. Hoping it gets a bit more mysterious now that the story’s set up. Some characters I’m liking, some I like hating. Joonie is wonderfully…creepy. Every time he smiles, I worry about what he’s going to be up to. I have to admit it’s a bit jarring when I think about the goofball I used to watch on variety shows.

LOL really!? omggg i have to find time to check this out eventually. hahaha yes he’s such a goofball! thats why i was really curious to see how he handles this part and side of him we have never seen before. he truly is an actor xD omg cant wait. and i just LOVE mysterious stuff that gets you nervous and crazy.

I just finished watching Shining Inheritance and You’re All Surrounded. Yes both with Lee Seung Gi hehe. I’m still crying bc of Shining Inheritance :frowning: I’m currently watching Fated To Love You, Hi School Love On and I think I’m going to start watching Angel Eyes,Faith or Cunning Single Lady but I can’t decide :dizzy_face:

The most recent drama : Triangle and I’m watching Fated to love you and marriange not dating.

thanks for all these comments guys! love to see what everyone’s up to x)

I’m still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind on the ones I was watching but picked up Fated to Love You loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Korean version JH killlllllls me hubby thought I’d just lost it I was laughing so hard I was crying Marriage, Not Dating cracks me up too!! I made the dreadful mistake of watching Prime Minister is Dating AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE is all I can say about that one…You’re Surround was cute not sure I’d rewatch it but would recommend it hoping against hope to finish off Doctor Strange , Witch’s Romance and Fall in Love with Me hmmmmmmm and I think I had a few others on the go…if only I could freeze time and watch them all and still have a life

drop that one before you go crazy.

Didn’t watch this one but there are pol who love it and then people who are just disappointed soo

If you finish one of them it HAS to be witch’s romance !!!

I’m currently watching Marriage, Not Dating, It’s Okay That’s Love (they kiss like in every episode XD) and Fated To Love You, aaaawesoooooome