What was your first K-drama?

I didn’t care for the lead girl either. I still don’t care for her acting in Angel Eyes. But I actually liked LMH’s curls!

1 Like

My first K-drama was Lie To Me. I loved it and I still watch my favorite episodes and scenes. I am forever a fan of Kang Ji Hwan:).

2 Likes

Lol I feel like replying to all of the comments here…

First of all … @najma_bakari I wonder if you are an arab and dicovered it via MC4 like i did :stuck_out_tongue: your name says you are…
My first Kdrama was also BOF… and I LOVED it!! And well I don’t know if I might be the only one here… but I LOVED Gu HyeSun in that drama. She acts perfectly… I don’t see why everyone hates her so much. The drama was supposed to be manga-like and she portrayed the role perfectly. Her only flaw is kissing though, I admit she sucks at that :stuck_out_tongue: And… @dramaaaaa I loved his curly hair!!!

2 Likes

i so agree! she did excellent and was so funny and cute xD her role was played perfectly and BOF was awesome

3 Likes

on topic: my frist k drama was Jewell in the palace

off topic
I read that k-drama  School 2013 is an update of School series that aired from 1999-2002.  Has someone saw that series? where did you found it?

1 Like

I watched in on d-fever.

1 Like

my first drama was heartstrings :slight_smile:

8 Likes

cute pictures. i’m excited i can actually see them and not a huge lightning streak.

2 Likes

LOL thank God for that. i hated those little black boxes. they ruined my life. hahahaha

1 Like

aww omg heartstrings!! that will always be my favorite drama. i love yonghwa aw i have to rewatch that. love the pictures as well

1 Like

I started watching when someone else was watching Wolf Boy and I liked it so when they started watching Playful Kiss I took over watching it and loved it so much that I decided to see You are beautiful after that I was so hooked that I watched all the Kdramas that Netflix had and when I ran out I looked on the internet and found Viki. THANK YOU VIKI!!! My all time favorite is Secret Garden but I could never watch it again cause I cried so much at the end because it’s so beautiful and touched my heart so much that I still cry thinking about it.

1 Like

Let me know what you think of the ending. It’s my all time favorite movie and the last episode is one I will never forget.

Ahh my fisrt kdrama was Heirs , since them I have been addicted to kdramaland . Fighting ! XD

1 Like

the ending was a bit confusing at first, and it ended on a sad note with the dad and all that, but besides that i loved how everyone stood happy at the end!!(still cant believe his mother tho -__-") i loveddd SPOILER for secret garden [in case anyone wants to see it ] that they got married and had kids that was a very cute end! secret garden will now always be one of the best dramas ever for me.

Who Here Watched This Movie … 200 Pounds of Beauty

3 Likes

my first k drama was playful kiss then bof

1 Like

i watch this it was the first Korean movie i watched

1 Like

I don’t remember what my first exact Korean movie was, but that was one of my first for sure. Thanks, youtube. :wink:

2 Likes

Kuroshitsuji is still ongoing as well ^-^ and yes, it’s action/fantasy/comedy/historical manga (there is also anime ver., but I watched only one episode), Blade & Soul is action fantasy too & Kuroko is about basketball (there is manga too I think : P).

I will try those when I have time : D

ohh okay i thought it was xD i heard of it allot its a very popular anime series so ive heard.

sure! xD i also just finished “Special A” anime and i liked it. i think the manga is probably better but i couldnt read it its not available in any libraries over here. but yea, its cute and funny. i will have to look up the ones your saying too xD

2 Likes