Which anime series we'll love to see on viki?

There are many great anime that are not on viki, and I personally would love to see and work on many of them such as death note, case closed, Hunter x Hunter, thunder jet and many many more.

6 Likes

sooooo many!!!, cowboy bebop, spice and wolf, Bleach but i think that Viki comunity will love the “Josei” division of anime that is more mature and its the kind of anime that is dedicated for young/adult woman, some very good Animes of these category are : paradise kiss and Nana!

9 Likes

Yeah I think that would be nice, though I personally like old school animes like Rorouni Kenshin for example or any of the anime that is kind of traditional japanese with samurais and all

6 Likes

Kamisama Hajimemashita Loved reading the manga as well as watching the anime! :slight_smile:

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4984340709051595&pid=1.7

2 Likes

I like: La Corda D’oro, Fruit Basket, Ranma 1/2, Death Note, Hanasakeru Seishonen, Evangelion, Skip Beat.

3 Likes

These all seem rather intresting, but we’ll have to manage a way to have them on viki:(

those are great I saw them all, completely forgot about them, makes me want to watch them again too bad the skip beat is not even finished, I mean the anime. cause the manga is still currently month by month being upload, but the anime was very incomplete

I know right!!
I’m still reading “Skip Beat, but I had to take a break (since it’s a long manga). Ahh!! I forgot about the anime “Wallflower” and"Ouran Host Club”.

2 Likes

That’s true!! I do hope viki adds more anime. I feel like there’s barely any anime. :frowning:

1 Like

That’s true Viki is missing out on the best animes so far, and that’s too bad.

1 Like

I would love to watch (and work on) “One Piece”, and Detective Conan here!. :slight_smile: But I guess, it won’t be that easy to get a license for those anime series.

5 Likes

Ahhhh! how come i didn’t see your comment before! Nana and paradise kiss are one of my favorite animes!!

1 Like

@jojoo I adore Detective Conan! Wish we could find it licensed someday!!:frowning:

1 Like

Oh I love Conan!!! It’s definitely on the “wish list” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’d be nice if the latest, broadcasting animes were shown but this will never happen on Viki. xD

1 Like

I wish the same!:slight_smile:

Yeahhh! Thank you!:slight_smile:

right??? they so amazing!!! I love Nana, all songs everything, too bad that the real drama was not good but the anime is really good!

naruto am in love with this anime

viki pleas give us naruto :ّ(

4 Likes

I LOVE THIS ANIME :heart:

1 Like