Which anime series we'll love to see on viki?

Shingeki no Kyojin, Claymore …

I would totally watch Nana again if it’s shown here. Others are Natsume Yuuchinkou, Chihayafuru, Claymore, Shiki, Vampire Knight, etc… There are too many.

1 Like

Ah… I was a bit of an FMA fangirl once. Hehe~
And I know a bunch of fans will hate on me for it, but I sort of liked the first series more than Brotherhood.

Around the same time I watched FMA, I also came across Code Geass, which I also adored.

1 Like

i just came here to post nana, than i saw this. nana is my favourite anime omg…fangirling everytime i hear a song from nana hahaha…

I’m agree I would totally watch Nana over and over again if it was on Viki! @Incwia, rose!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYtLk2GwLLs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8IOrN8mSuo

Trapnest!

2 Likes

The animes were my first contact with the asian culture.

These days I’m not watching anime but there were many past series which I really liked. Among them are
Honey and Clover, Nodame Cantabile, Lovely Complex, Great Teacher Onizuka, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Toradora, Monster, Ergo Proxy, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, etc.
This is only a short list, lol, there are plenty good animes out there and I hope some of them will receive license.

Oh, and I almost forgot about all the animated movies made by the Ghibli Studio: Spirited Away, Grave of the Fireflies, My Neighbor Totoro, Castle in the Sky, Princess Mononoke, Howl’s Moving Castle,Only Yesterday, Kiki’s Delivery Service.

2 Likes

Studio Ghilbi makes some of the best animated films!! Spirited Away will always be my fave <3

I love claymore

1 Like

There are too many to name. My favorite is an older series called, “Yawara”. She’s a fashionable Judo girl!

Sounds good, I’ll check it out >.<

I’d like to see on Viki Skip Beat, Fruit Basquet, Itazura na Kiss and One Piece

1 Like

I love Spirited Away! It is tied with Howl’s Moving Castle.

Unfortunately for us, Viki is currently no requesting Japanese license at the moment nor accepting Japanese channels :frowning:

Really? I thought that was something they were going to start adding. :frowning: oooooohhhhh soo bummed.

I request a channel for one of my favorite animes, but the answer was that they are not doing it a this time, but they never mention that they will never do it. We still have hope!

1 Like

favorite anime, Which one ?! (now I’m curious)

I also requested a channel for one of my fav anime and the answer was that they are not accepting animes, hope they do that soon:(

1 Like

why they didn’t accept it? o.o i really want make a channel for on of my fav anime too T^T

well, i will love to see skip beat (this is my favorite one, waiting for second season…i hope so, still reading the manga), vampire knights

I’m still reading the manga too… I wish they comtinue the anime…So many good mangas and animes without endings