Which languages do you know and which do you want to learn?

Wonderful aspiration :smiley:

1 Like

I know arabic & english
But i really want to learn korean, i can write and read korean since i taught myself, n im kinda improving since im always watching k-dramas :smile:
So yeah… i want to be fluent in korean :smile:

2 Likes

Awesomeness!! Fighting!

1 Like

FIGHTING!!! 안녕하세요, 만나서 반가워요.

I also learned to read and write in Korean myself. But I still have to learn a lot to me to say that I know in Korean … I learned english and gernan myself, too…

I know: hungarian. (My native language.)

I learn: english, german, and korean :slight_smile: Learning is for a lifetime …

1 Like

Komawo ~ Ty ty :smile: Fighting to u too!

1 Like

Ohhh, annyeong! nice to meet u too :slight_smile: fighting to u too !!
Yah we should learn korean together lol :wink:
thats so cool, to learn those languages by urself, i learnt english in school, and arabic is my language, so i only taught myself to study korean :smiley: its an awesome language, and i wish to go to korea in the future too :sunny:

1 Like

I was glad when I saw that not only am I so “vicious” that myself learn Korean. :laughing: Yeah! We should! :laughing:
I think that too, korean it’s an awesome language! And naturally I wish to go to Korea in a future, too! That is a nice idea!

I know:
∙ Vietnamese
∙ English

I am learning:
∙ French (Studying 4 years +)
∙ Spanish (Studying 3 years +)

I want to learn:
∙ Korean
∙ Japanese
∙ German
∙ Dutch

1 Like

Wooooot, we have so much in common haha ! , U r not the only one who studies korean by herself a lot of ppl do, bcus they love kpop and kdrama :stuck_out_tongue:<3

Yeah. Naturally, I know. I started learn Korean, because a kdrama and kpop, too… :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, I don’t have enough time to learn… :frowning: Kids, household, work… and VIKI. :slight_smile: But this is my hobby. I moved to Germany two years ago with my family, I did not know a word of German. Now I am working to perfect the language skills. But my language lover is Korean. So I learn. Korean language is music for my ears :slight_smile:

And the most interesting thing to me that is often easier translated phrases from Korean to Hungarian, as Korean to English. Perhaps, this is because of the logical structure of the language.
Therefore, I would like to learn another language too, of course, then my language skills will be fluent in English, German and Korean. :slight_smile:

I believe that I can do it, because I inherited my grandmother’s sister ability to learn the language, she worked as a simultaneous interpreter in 7 languages . Or just I want to believe it ??? :laughing:

1 Like

I know:
German (native)
French (school)
English (school)
Latin (school)
Croatian (a bit, because my mum is from jugo)

I want to learn:
Japanese (very interested in Japan and the culture (all started with anime&manga♥))
Korean (love kdrama & kpop♡ and now i’m also interested in south Korea)
Chinese (still unsure because everyone says it’s so difficult >.< but I’m just very interested in Asian countries and culture)
Spanish, Croatian (fluent), … Yeah :slight_smile:
I’m just really really interested in languages and that’s why I want to know a lot… but I’m not sure if it’ll work since I’m still at school and don’t have much time and so on… but I hope so and stay optimistic! ^^ love you :heart:

2 Likes

A lot of people’s interest in Asian language and culture here was born similarly to yours, from our addiction to television. hahaha :smiley:

Hi everyone!

I wanted to see if you enjoyed our last Language-Learning Challenge: Get Ready to Write Hangeul.
How many of you downloaded the worksheet from here to practice with? Is this something you’d like to see more of? Please let us know by commenting :smile:

Thanks,
Dee

1 Like

I guess, I’m still a beginner.
Not that much until conversation.
Just can read a few simple sentences.

I know :
French (native)
English (fluent)
Spanish
Korean (Basic communication )
Japanese (basic communication )
I want to learn :
Recently I’ve started thinking that chinese was an awesome language ,so I would like to learn Chinese .
And I would like to keep on learning Korean and japanese.

oh! I wish I could learn Korean! :thought_balloon:

I know:
-Spanish (native)
-English (fluent)

Learning (by myself):
-French
-Russian
-Korean

I know:

Kurdish (native)
Turkish (native)
German (because I live in Germany)
English
Latin
Spanish (learning it in school right now)
And basics in Mandarin, Korean (and reading), Japanese, Arabic (and reading) and Indian

I want to learn (fluently):

Korean (learning it by myself)
Japanese
Arabic (going to go to a course)
Indian
Mandarin
French (maybe in school later)
and maybe Cantonese

I know Thai (native)

I want to learn English.

I know:
ARABIC (native) :smile:
English (fluent)
FRENCH AND GERMAN (LEARN AT SCHOOL)
:CURRENTLY TRY TO LEARN: :stuck_out_tongue:
Spanish
THAI
MY FUTURE PLAN I WANT LEARN KOREAN KNOW WORDS AND CAN UNDERSTAND :sunglasses: FROM DRAMA AND KPOP AND SHOWS , JAPANESE, MANDARIN, RUSSIAN
IAM ASIAN SHOWBIZ BLOGGER , I LEARN BY MYSELF :heart_eyes:
THIS GREAT TOPIC BECAME MY MOTIVE TO LEARN MORE
ALL THE BEST FOR YOU
THANK YOU :innocent:

1 Like