Which languages do you know and which do you want to learn?

I know:
French (native)
English
Swedish (native but can’t write it)
And I’m learning Italian.

I wanna learn:
Korean
Spanish

I know: Portuguese (native), English, Spanish

I would love to learn: French, Italian, Korean, Mandarin and Malay

Wow, so many people having German on their “want to learn”-list. It makes me kind of happy ^^

I know:
German (native)
English (learned it at school for 11 years, but it improved a lot after graduating from school)
Spanish (7 years at school and a semester at university. I need to get fluent again)
Japanese (my major at university ^^)
Korean (hangul and simple sentences - I’m currently learning it with a Korean friend ^^)

I want to learn:
Japanese (be finally fluent in it)
Korean (not only basic things)
French
Chinese

English is my native language
I learned French in school and while I’m not fluent I can speak it pretty well
I know a bit of Korean and am in the process of self-teaching myself

In the future I’d love to learn:
Japanese
Chinese
German
Honestly I just love learning languages and would probably be open to anything

A lot of people like Rosetta Stone for language learning. I, myself, dislike the program and would recommend http://www.koreanclass101.com/ It’s just for learning Korean but I like it.

1 Like

Probably yes :slight_smile: I’ll see what i can do :slight_smile:

I’m fluent in Tagalog(native) and English. I want to learn Mandarin, Japanese, Korean and French languages soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow pretty much the same as you
I know Dutch (suriname) and English.
And want to learn japanese , korean and spanish .
But mainly focusing on Korean

I know:

Italian (native language)
English

I want to learn:
Korean (I’m learning it by myself >__<)
Chinese
Japanese

Yorobun,
I know:
French (native)
Kreyol Ayisien( native)
Spanish(fluent)
English(fluent)

I want to learn if anybody is available to teach
KOREAN
ITIALIAN
GERMAN

Seems like most people here want to learn korean haha.

For me, I am fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese, Intermediate in Korean and Cantonese.

I would love to master my Korean and relearn japanese that I gave up for korean haha. Would love to learn French and Italian but I feel like I should master korean first I will become “jack of all trades, master of none” :frowning:

Anyway, for those who want to learn korean, “Talktomeinkorean” is a pretty good place to learn, I feel. Good luck!

I know Portuguese (native) and English :slight_smile:
I want to learn Japanese and German ^^

Hello! ~_^ I know Polish (native) and a little English,. I learn German and English.I understand Ukrainian and Russian. I want to learn Japanese, Russian and Korean. I know some words in Japanese.

Well, romanian is my native language.
I know: English, Spanish and a little bit of French.
I would like to learn: Korean, German and a little bit of Japanese, as well…
:slight_smile:

I know English, Haitian Creole (I think I’m the first here to know it) and I can understand French and Spanish, but I’m still learning how to speak them.

I want to learn Korean and Japanese :slight_smile:

i know Haitian Creole as well. Sakpase

I only know English (I’m American). I had Spanish for years but can’t speak a lick. I can of course understand a little if you talk slow , but can only answer in English…lol. I had French for years, but can’t speak or understand any of it. I can learn languages but I don’t usually retain information I don’t use fairly often. Actually that might mean that I CAN’T learn languages lol.

I want to learn Japanese, Korean and I’ve always wanted to learn at least one American Indian (Native American for those who are frowning cuz I’m not being politically correct) language.

I know 5 languages.My mother languages are turkish and german.English, french and latin are my foreign languages.I hope, that I can learn korean and arabic in the future some day :slight_smile:

I know

Dutch (school first language)
English (second language)
Punjabi (mother language)
Hindi (thank you tv and bollywood for years of watching tv)
Crooked French (school third language, but it’s pretty >~<)

I’d like to learn
Korean
Japanese
Taiwanese/Chinese (Mandarin)

Indonesian (my native) and I speak English and Italian too. I do understand Dutch but I can’t reply in Dutch so I want to relearn Dutch and German again. I learned German during my highschool. I also learned Japanese during my university but I never use it so I forgot all. I love learning new languages, it’s fun. But right now I want to learn Korean, Japanese and Mandarin as well.

1 Like