Which languages do you know and which do you want to learn?

I know:
Spanish (native)
English
French

I am currently learning:
Korean (I can speak a few words and phrases and I can read and write a little bit of hangul)

I want to learn:
Japanese
Chinese
Portuguese
Arabic
Russian
German

Let’s just say I want to know many languages!

Well, hello there,

I know:
English
Spanish
Korean
Hindi

Would love to learn:
Japanese
Better Korean, like a native
Filipino
Nepali
Cantonese
Mandarin
and so many more…

Hi!!
i know Nepali (Native speaker)
i can speak, read and write in Hindi (second Language)
fluent in English.

I would like to learn Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Spanish. but right now i want to learn Korean so bad because of the Dramas!!
Love to hear any recommendation of websites that can teach me these languages.

Currently I enjoy studying Korean with this site:
http://www.talktomeinkorean.com/

They have audio-podcasts, this way you can actually listen to everything you learn and instantly hear the correct pronounciation. You should know the Korean alphabet first, though, because their lessons are based on that.

The great thing about this website is that you can order their books but also use the free podcasts+pdf-sheets!

2 Likes

Awesome!! thank you so much @linea_kdrama. appreciated!

1 Like

Hello … if you want to start learning korean, you can follow 99korean chanel on youtube … here is the link of the first lesson ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZhOeA0RD9o ) … Jany Lee is a goooooood teacher, you can learn easily by yourself.

Best of luck :wink:
Hwaitting :blush:

Hi, thank you so much. this website is much easier to learn Korean and i am loving it. i already learn some of the alphabet :smiley: Hwaitting!!

Hi

I can speak:
-French( native)
-Breton( also native)
-English( still learning)
-Spanish( a little bit, High school level )

I want to learn:
Japanese (my dream ^-^)
Korean
Italian

Hey!

I can speak
Finnish (native)
English (fluent at least almost)
German
Swedish (thought it’s really rusted at the moment)

I want to learn
Korean
Japanese
Chinese
Russian

Just if I could handle all of them at the same time :sweat_smile: (never gonna happen - even thought there is the saying ‘never say never’)

hello, I know French, Creole as my native then English, Spanish . i’m learning Korean. I started with Portuguese but I stopped in order to focus in Korean. I already know Hangeul. Trying to learn more every day

Hello everyone! :sunny:

Right now, I speak English fluently only,
but I am in the process of learning both American Sign Language and Japanese! :ok_hand:

American Sign Language is for my future profession, but I love Japanese. I hope to be fluent one day. :blush:

Hi there

I can speak
German (native)
Swiss German (native)
French (half-native)
English
Korean (still learning, but I can read/write and speak already very well)
Moroccan (native)
Arabic (half-native)

I want to learn
Chinese
Japanese (not sure yet)
Indian
Tamil (I’ve learned already a bit from a friend and can say a few words)

Well every language makes you richer, so if an opportunity to any language will come up, I will definitely say yes to it :smiley:

I know:
-Portuguese
-English
-Chinese

I want to learn:
-French
-Italian

Some days ago I have try to learn French, but this is so hard!! I think better look for a school…hehehhe =p

I know French (native) and I learn at my shool English and Chinese, but actually i’m better in English than Chinese !
I also know a little bit vietnamese.

I’m very interested in Korea language (so quiet and beautiful), but i have no time to learn.

I really want to be able to speak many languages in the future (maybe spanish, italiano, and one african language, who knows ? :wink:)

Wow, you can speak so many langages !!! :open_mouth:

Hi i know:

Spanish (native)
English
German

I want to learn
Korean :stuck_out_tongue:
Chinesse
French

Sorry for this message( this is not a SPAM or VIRUS) but PLEASE GUYS HELP MY FRIEND!! enter this website https://www.mymusictaste.com/promotion/24748?ref_user_id=77957 and log in with your twitter or face account!! THIS IS TO BRING KPOP TO EL SALVADOR!! PLEASE HELP US to make our dreams come true!!/ Perdonen el mensaje( NO ES SPAM NI VIRUS) pero porfavor ayuden a realizar nuestros sueños de traer el KPOP a El SALVADOR !! ingresen al siguiente link https://www.mymusictaste.com/promotion/24748?ref_user_id=77957 con sus cuentas de twitter o facebook y apoyemos

That’s awesome, I know a bit of Chinese, Spanish, and Japanese but I would like to know much more than I do. My end goal is to be able to have a full on conversation without me having to stop and think about what to say next, :smile: :sweat_smile:

Hey everyone!

I know:
French (native)
Moroccan arabic
English

and i want to learn :
Korean
Italian

and i can understand a little Spanish :blush:

Mijn moedertaal is ook Nederlands. Op de middelbare school heb ik Engels, Duits en Frans geleerd. Frans kan ik niet meer zo goed. Schrijven en lezen gaat nog wel, maar een gesprek voeren gaat alleen als de ander erg langzaam en duidelijk praat. Op de universiteit studeer ik Duits en Chinees. Ook heb ik de afgelopen twee jaar Koreaans geleerd. Op dit moment ben ik bezig een drama te kijken zonder ondertiteling. (Enkel Koreaanse ondertiteling als het beschikbaar is) en ik kan zo’n 80~90% begrijpen. Op een dag wil ik misschien Portugees leren, omdat het me een mooie taal lijkt, maar ik heb daar nu nog geen concrete plannen voor.

English summary: Languages I know are Dutch (native), English (fluent), German (fluent), French (intermediate in reading and writing), Korean (Intermediate) and Chinese (between beeginner and intermediate) One day I’d like to learn Portugese :smiley: