Which languages do you know and which do you want to learn?

Hello!

I know:
English (native)
Korean (beginner, I started picking it up by accident while watching kdramas and such so I’m just rolling with it and decided to start studying it a little)
Italian (Beginner, I have trouble remembering it though)
And I also know a liiiittle bit of Spanish

I’d really like to be fluent in as many languages as possible, its just choosing which one to focus on first thats the problem :wink:

I know:
English

I want to learn:
Japanese
:sparkles:

Right know I am learning Japanese, but I have been studying for five years but I am still struggling. I did take a brake for awhile, no have to start over. Any advice you guys and girls?

I spoke in Sundanese and wrote in Indonesian and English a bit (with some lack of gammar, as you could see…)
and i want to learn Korean since 2 year ago but have no effort for it… :blush:

I know:
Dutch (Native)
English (Part of my family speaks it)
French (Long live Highschool - Don’t ask me to write speeches… or understand everything)
German (Long live Highschool - Don’t ask me to write long textst. It looks more like Dutch so I’m better at it than I’m at French… Still nog good though)

I would like to learn:
Way too much… But I simply don’t have any affinity with languages.
I need to study for hours on end to get a short (and simple) vocabulary list in my head…
But if you want me to name some: Japanese, French (Fluently), German (Fluently), Italian, Spanish, Polish, Korean, Russian, Chinese, … … You want me to go on?

Greetings and give thanks for the link.

Greetings
I speak English fluently, Jamaican Patois.
Pretty good with Spanish, some Italian and Swahili.
Currently learning Korean.

Hi:)

I know:
-German(native)
-Turkish
-English
-French
-Spanish

Currently learning korean & there are aloooooot of other languages I want to learn after that (Japanese, Chinese, Russian etc)

“A different language is a different vision of life” :sparkles:

i know arabic kurdish english spanish and korean (not fluently though) and i want to learn korean fluently as well as mandarin and cantonese

I know English and Spanish, but I would love to learn Korean and Mandarin! :smile_cat:

I speak French, english and Creole
I do know spanish but let’s say I understand it more than I speak it (Spanish relatives)

I want to learn Korean and Italian. Watching Korean dramas helps a lot but the big problem is Time. I’m trying to keep up with the basic words learning so far :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m italian :slight_smile: we can do a language exchange if you want

1 Like

I speak Romanian (native), Hungarian, English and Portuguese. I know a few phrases and many words in Korean, I fully understand Spanish (but speaking it’s bit difficult in exprimation).

I would like to learn Korean, Japanese, Chinese and German. But no time for this :frowning:

I can speak :smile:

• German ( nativ tongue )
  • English
  • and a bit of Spanish and Latin

I really want to be able to speak Korean :smiley:
I know some phrases, but I think almost everyone who watches KDramas and listens to Kpop
is able to understand at least a bit :smile:

3 Likes

I know :

• French (native)
  • English
  • Spanish

And I wanna learn :

• Japanese (learning it next year :smile:)
  • Korean
  • Portuguese

Well, I am learning Korean right now. Grammar and pronunciation may be hard at first, but things will get better. Just keep going. Fighting!

I am learning German. It is a beautiful language.

Wow, reading through this thread only goes to prove that Viki is a multilingual community. Everyone speaks so many languages! I’m super impressed.
I speak:

• Swedish (native)
  • English (C2)
  • French (B2)
  • Japanese (B1)
  • Korean (A1)

If it were possible I’d like to learn like 50 other languages but realistically speaking I’m happy just studying the languages I’ve already picked up. I’m going to Korea to study Korean this autumn so I’m super excited for that!

1 Like

I know Spanish and english (intermediate)
I wan to learn Korean and Japanese… I would like to comunicate with people de others cultures and I have more friends, learn from their lives and bridge the gap that currently exist.
And it’s funny, because my first project as a “fantastma project” because although there is a team in the channel, so far I’ve been working alone.

Oh, it’s nice to hear that you like it :smiley:
Most people think that German always sounds rude. :sweat_smile:

I know:
Spanish (native)
English

I want to learn:
Korean
Japanese