Which languages do you know and which do you want to learn?

@MrsStilinski Omg, I wanted to learn ASL too! I should really motivate myself into learning it. It would be a useful job skill. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i can speak english, swedish, urdu, farsi, dari,hindi, panjabi, and want to learn korean thats the most important for me, :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, Wellā€¦

I speak: Spanish (native) and English
And Iā€™ like to learn: Korean (Iā€™m learning to read hangul), Japanese and French. :wink:

I know:
Macedonian (native)
English
Serbian
Croatian
Serbo-Croatian
Bulgarian ( not so well like as other but I know :slight_smile: )
Spanish (I understand 100% but I learn it me myself so i donā€™t know yet to translate to spanish)
and I know i little Italian but I have to practice it.

For now I want to learn
German,
French and
Russian. I hope I will succeed.
Hmm. I donā€™t know if I can learn to speak Korean or Japanese etc. They are a little complicated for me.

I speak English and Spanish.

I want to learn Korean,
(then I wouldnā€™t need subs)
Japanese
and French
but made to choose id go with KOREAN
NO MORE SUBS!!!

My native language is Danish.
I speak English and a little French, which I learned at school. Other than that I know some Norwigian and Swedish, because I got some very good friends from there.

I want to learn Korean really bad. :slight_smile:

I can speak Norwegian (native) and of course English. Also, I can understand Swedish and Danish almost perfectly because of the similarities between our languages.

I really want to learn Korean and Japanese to a fluent level~! Already on my way with Japanese though. Iā€™ve been studying it by myself (with textbooks and stuff) for 2 years but Iā€™m still not completely fluent x) Those damn kanjiā€™s make it so hard ; _ ; Which is why I donā€™t want to learn Chinese xD

my native language is albanianā€¦i know :english french spanish and iā€™m learning now italian but i also want to learn korean and germanā€¦

1 Like

I speak: Arabic Fluently, English fluently, French good and a little bit of Turkish.

I would like to improve my French and Turkish.

I speak english (native) and a fair amount of french (I can read and write a lot better than listening and speaking though - itā€™s so fast sometimes!). Iā€™m learning japanese and can read and write katakana and hiragana, but I barely know any kanji!
Iā€™d like to learn spanish, german (I know a tiny bit), continue my french and japanese, and learn korean (Iā€™m currently learning Hangul).
I think knowing other languages is really cool - you can talk to people from all over the world xD

I would totally love to learn: Japanese, Korean and Chinese.

Romanian is my native language and in school Iā€™ve studied French (14 years, secondary school, high school and faculty) ,German (7years- secondary school,high school) and Latin (secondary school).
I can speak French fluently and English, Spanish and Italian at conversational level.
I can fully comprehend German, but Iā€™m not so good at speaking. Itā€™s weird, I can write correctly in German or read correctly a text, but I cannot speak , I cannot have a fluent dialogue. (Unfortunately, my German lessons were not focused on the conversation but more on grammar and German literature)

I would like to learn Chinese.

1 Like

I speak spanish and English. Yes, I am with you, no more waiting for translations, right? When I watch Korean dramas without subs, I find that I know more words than I previously realized but I donā€™t know enough words to really understand. I I really would like to find a good Korean course, do you have any suggestions.

ĀæTienes sugerencias?

1 Like

Hola macka,

Wow, I forgot that I even posted back in September! I am glad to see you here!

Thank you for your suggestion, I am sorry I missed your reply. I will check it! Thanks again

Native Language: Romanian
Proficient: English
Conversant: Italian, Spanish
Basic Knowledge: Portuguese
I want to learn:German

Hi,
I know Romania, (native)
English
Spanish
Ukrainian, but i donā€™t know how to write or read.
German, for 4 years I was good at reading, (not anymore)

I want to learn:

Korean, I can read.(still learning)
German

My native language is Romanian and Iā€™ve studied classical Greek and Latin. I would like to expand my knowledge of Romanic languages and improve my English.

Hello :slight_smile:
I can speak French (native) and English. I speak little German and Arabicā€¦
I want to learn Japanese and Korean.

Hi :grin:
Iā€™m fluent in both German (native) and English (better than just school english).
I also speak and understand Russian but canā€™t write or read that well.
I started to learn Spanish because i need it to graduate with a higher degree from my school ;D

I would like to learn Korean and Italian.

1 Like