Which movies or dramas we will love too watch on viki

Oh, lupita! You like these kind of gangsta movies? I really loved that movie (with Lee Byung Hun, right?) Have you watched Dirty carnival as well? Jo In Sung play in that.

I want heartless city here too! and many others too I think actually kinda 90% sure that someone have already requested it lol but who knows what happened. Dramas like that are not likely not to be here unless thereā€™s license problems.

New Age of Love de China

ąø”ąø­ąøąøŖą¹‰ąø”ąøŖąøµąø—ąø­ąø‡/Dok Som See Thong de Tailandia

I want to see all the SPEC movies and the drama! Including the ones getting released this year!

I also want to see Hana Yori Dango Season 1 and 2 and the movie! I love this series!

Mop girl! Itā€™s kinda old (2007) but itā€™s a good jdrama! Itā€™s really funny but thereā€™s a lot of emotion in it.

ooh! yeah! Hana Yori Dango! Iā€™m totally agree with you!

First thanks for your work second I really love to see any thing for song seung heon

I want Japanese dramas: Buzzer Beat, Last Cinderella, Akai Ito, Koizora, Summer Nude, Boku to Star no 99 Nichi, Itazura Na Kiss Love in Tokyo, Zenkai Girl, Papa Wa Idol, Starman

1 Like

To @lupita311 can you imagine if General Hospital was in viki??? I think it would scare everyone off.

Viki is missing out on alot of dramas.But I would love to see some Werewolf Boy here. Also I would love to see more Japanese dramas and Movies in this site. Hana Yori Dango, Hana Kimi. I watched the Korean version but not the Japanese but read the manga.

you have to watch it Hana Kimi is hilarious!

I watched it but I donā€™t like In sung too much, the movie was good.

3 idiots needed

id like to watch indian movie , chennai express

I would like to watch KDramas ā€˜All My Loveā€™ and ā€˜Ojakgyo Brothersā€™, and the movie ā€˜Two Faces Of My Girlfriendā€™.

The same thing happened to me. I made a request for the movies below but none got approved. It really sucks. These two movies are amazing!

The Man From Nowhere

A heroin deal is set to occur at a nightclub. Undercover police are also in the nightclub waiting to make their move. A nightclub employee takes the heroin into the locker room. While the nightclub employee changes out of his uniform he is tazered from behind. Hyo-Jeong (Kim Hyo-Seo), a dancer at the nightclub, walks off with the heroin.
Cha Tae-Sik (Won Bin), known only as ā€œajusshiā€ in his neighborhood, runs a dilapidated pawn shop in a seedy part of town. He associates little with those around him except a young girl named So-Mi (Kim Sae-Ron). So-Mi lives near Cha Tae-Sikā€™s pawn shop and often comes over when her junkie mother Hyo-Jeong has men over. One day, So-Miā€™s mother Hyo-Jeong comes into the pawn shop. She pawns off to Cha Tae-Sik a bag with a camera, which he will hold until she pays him back. Cha Tae-Sik is unaware that in the bag is the heroin she stole from the nightclub.
In a few days vicious mafia men come looking for So-Miā€™s mother knowing she stole the drugs. In the process they break into Cha Tae-Sikā€™s pawn shop and holds him up. He hears on a cellphone young So-Miā€™s screaming voice and then gives the gangsters the bag that was brought to him by So-Miā€™s mother. The gangsters leave the pawn shop, but before they leave they shoot one of their own men dead. The gangsters also drive off with So-Mi and her mother.
Cha Tae-Sik must now go after the dangerous mobsters who stole So-Mi. In the process, Cha Tae-Sik must also face off against the police and his own mysterious past ā€¦

Psychometry/The Gifted Hands

Yang Choon-Dong (Kim Kang-Woo) is a detective who rarely gets results. One day, a woman comes to the police station and reports her daughter is missing. The other detectives donā€™t take her case seriously, but Yang Choon-Dong believes it could be a real kidnapping case. His boss lets Yang Choon-Dong work on the case alone.
Late one evening, Yang Choon-Dong wanders down an alley to take a leak. Right next to him is a young guy (Kim Beom) with a hooded sweatshirt covering his face. The young guy appears to have finished spray painting graffiti on the wall. Yang Choon-Dong begins chewing out the young guy for vandalism, when the young guy sprays Yang Choon-Dong in the eyes and disappears into the night.
Days later, the missing girl is found dead in a vacant lot. Yang Choon-Dong is chewed out for not solving the case. During the evening news, Yang Choon-Dong watches a report on the missing girl case. The news report shows the crime scene from a distance. A chill suddenly runs through Yang Choon-Dong. He thinks back to the graffii incident in the dark alley. The graffiti that guy painted perfectly depicted the crime scene where the missing girl was found. Yang Choon-Dong becomes confused, because the graffiti was spray painted about a month before the girlā€™s body was found. Yang Choon-Dong begins to hunt for the guy who spray painted the graffiti.
When Yang Choon-Dong finally tracks down the young man, he gets way more than he expected. The young man is able to recount a traumatic childhood incident that occurred to Yang Choon-Dong that nobody should know about. It turns out the young man named Kim Joon has a special ā€œpsychometryā€ ability, which allows him to read someoneā€™s past by simply touching them. His special gift though has haunted him all throughout his life.

Hey, how and when do they accept or deny? I sent my request 2 months ago but I donā€™t know its status yet

@maruchi - The man from nowhere is awesome, a very dramatic action movie, but worth to watch. It was emotional and had charisma. The movie get a lot of awards.

2 Likes

I want Jdramas as Last Cinderella, Rich Man Poor Woman, Pride and My Boss My Hero.**

I hope viki get the license for this shows.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to watch Neighborhood Hero. Itā€™s actually here, but episodes 4-16 arenā€™t subbed, even though the main page says itā€™s 100% subbed.

Hi everyone!
Finally Viki is bringing soon 37 Korean movies.
The fan channels have been created, the license will come soonā€¦

https://www.viki.com/explore?page=1&sort=latest
https://www.viki.com/explore?page=2&sort=latest