**Kim Myung Soo “L” from Infinite just left the end of February**2021

Who Are You Missing???

2 Likes
2 Likes

I AM counting down the days until March 20th!!!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

SHINee’s Back!

6 Likes

I hv not watched any of Minho (Shinee) dramas. What do you recommend.? I know some guys are gone that I have not met yet. Kim Myung Soo just left like few days ago I was waiting for him to go. He had a farewell video​:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Minho came back Nov 15, they released an album Feb 20, Don’t Call Me. Here’s the MV for their title track.

3 Likes

I need to get to know him! He has quite the BODY I have seen when I look up my other Minho (Lee) I usually see SHINee Minho. He’s HOT

3 Likes

Hey - They took us off the home page! I was sad!!!

Do you mean our collections?

1 Like

Yep! They were gone this morning I noticed when I got up. Mine is now on like page 5 or so. Lost in loneliness. hahahahaha

I couldn’t figure out why my The Women We Love to Hate collection suddenly had followers, then I noticed we each had a collection ‘featured’ I think it left yesterday. At least we got some followers out of it. :smile:

2 Likes

I had a bet I could get to 1K followers. I made it to 937. I don’t get my cupcake now!
Umbrella: He Saved Me From the Rain Cool, my collection without the picture thingey! hahahahahahaha

Hey! How did you do that link without the whole picture thingey

1 Like

Wow, impressive, I only go 109, but I didn’t do the promotional work that you did with your umbrella thread.

1 Like

You use the hyperlink button. Enter the link and the title, without a title it highlights the link.

1 Like

Who is the guy with the black feathers in his hair in the phone booth??

1 Like

That’s Key, I’m sure you recognized Minho with the red hair and Taemin with the white bandana or light highlights, Onew is in the red bandana or black hoodie.

2 Likes

KEY is a cutie! Yes, I recognized Minho! I may recognized one of the other guys too.

1 Like

Onew is the cutie pie doctor in Descendants of the Sun

1 Like

YESSSSSSS I knew I had seen him before!

1 Like

Watch TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU. this is the first time I saw him in drama and have seen this drama more than 4 times. It’s hilariously funny!

3 Likes