Who Are You Missing! Who is gone (serving) for 2 years or due back soon!šŸ˜­

Somehow I missed the question of which Minho dramas to watch. :woman_facepalming:
I agree with angelight313_168, To the Beautiful You is worth watching. Iā€™ve actually only seen that one and Hwarang which of course has Minho and Park Hyung Sik :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Down girl! Didnā€™t I just send you a mountain worth of SAN bellybutton photos? :rofl:

Shinee has all kinds to MVs on YouTube that you can go through. :grin:

Okā€¦ Hereā€™s a list of those who will be out in 2021. I didnā€™t grab their pictures off this list because most are wearing masks.
https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-celebrities-military-discharge-2021-a4575-20201212

2PM - JunHo - March 20
B1A4 Baro - sometime before July
B1A4 Jinyoung - April 9
FTISLAND Lee Hongki - April
FTISLAND Lee Jaejin August
FTISLAND Minhwan September

Seungri September 16, 2021
Seungri

Infiniteā€™s Sungjong May 2021
Sungjong

Infiniteā€™s Woohyun August 2021
Woohyun

Pentagonā€™s Jinho November 2021
Jinho

BTOBā€™s Yook Sungjae November 2021 - Our Seller of Goblin homes. :laughing:
YookSungjae

BTOBā€™s Hyunsik November 2021
Hyunsik

Yang Se Jong November 2021

1 Like

Heā€™s Key (Kibum) and he is definitely one of THE funniest artists EVER. the funniest part about him is that he just maintains his characteristic poker face while joking aroundā€¦oh boy, I sit for hours laughing at him sometimes. He hates aegyo with a vengeance and recently trended because of the way he mimicked the new ending fairy trends :joy: heā€™s a 2nd gen artist so he doesnā€™t tire easily buut he just HAD to do this:

3 Likes

Donā€™t you just love the way he always pokes at MinHo? Key is 3 months older than MinHo but acts like an annoying, jealous little brother. :smile:

Kibum roasting everyone for 5 minutes straight (Ft BTOB Changsub)

Minho roasting Kibum for 6 whole minutes (ft Onew)

Minho and Key having a love hate relationship for 10 minutes straight

1 Like

No, I want to protect Minho! :cry: But Key is part of SHINee so I canā€™t hate him. Thereā€™s no picking and choosing, I have to love them as a whole, but I still want to smack him upside the head sometimes. :gem::gem::gem:

3 Likes

:rofl: As all annoying younger brothers deserve!. (Even if heā€™s 3 months older!) :rofl:

2 Likes

And he really deserves it sometimes. :rofl:

2 Likes

I seriously need more belly button photos! Just a few is enough??? What??? And I know I have seen some seriously ripped Minho photos somewhere!

1 Like

Youā€™ll know youā€™ve gone too far down the rabbit hole when you see someoneā€™s cropped photo and know whose abs they are. This is the cover photo for a collection and I knew right away who it was, :woman_facepalming: (I wouldnā€™t be able to tell San though I havenā€™t gone down that rabbit hole)

1 Like

Is that Minho?

I seriously want to do a Belly Button War Thread! Would that be offensive! Or am I bored!

1 Like

No, Itā€™s Choi Siwon (Super Junior)

1 Like

I have seen him do some pretty sexy moves with a microphone stand! :astonished:

Wasnā€™t Henry in Super Junior?

Henry was in Super Junior M, never considered a full member by some fans, or so I understand. Iā€™ve never understood the whole thing about picking an choosing whoā€™s in the group. To me itā€™s up to the members, and we as fans should accept their decision.

2 Likes

I miss D.O. :sob:
I canā€™t wait for his next drama.

3 Likes

Such a CUTIE!

2 Likes

Start one! I bet it will be popular! :laughing:

These guys show off their abs to catch the ladies anyway so why not plaster Viky community board with them? :rofl:

I really liked DO in 100 days.

1 Like

Ok, isnā€™t it kind of exploitive though!

Exploitive? :rofl: These guys are exploiting themselves to their female fans all over the internet! :rofl: (There are probably a few guy fans too. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

1 Like

Ack! I just saw that Chanyeol is enlisting on March 29th :sob:

2 Likes

Yea, All able bodied men must go by the time they are 28 - celebrity or not. Their military has a valid reason for the draft though. After boot camp, a lot of the celebrities do their duty by entertaining the troops. But many celebrities, like Lee Seung Gi, go for the tough assignments like Special Forces.

2 Likes