Who Are You Missing! Who is gone (serving) for 2 years or due back soon!😭

Super cool guy! He could date my daughter (if I had one, LOL!)

2 Likes

I LOVE HIM!!! Woo Do is BACK

1 Like

gfycat

Aw - Woo Do

(remember age is just a #)

1 Like

…and I’ll do you one better. :wink::grinning:

From My Country: The New Age (netflix)

1 Like

Well you know I posted that EVERYWHERE before!!!

2 Likes

And your point is? LOL!

Okay, okay. I know you are the reason I watched My Country and it is because of your prolific posting of this scene. Hahahaha!

This scene is still one of my favs though…

2 Likes

It’s official, @kdrama2020ali, our KangJoonie will be enlisting later this month. :sob::sob:

I’ve already been missing him, but it looks like he filmed a couple things that will come out next year, so we will have something to tide us over.

Seo Kang Joon To Enlist In The Military In November | Soompi

3 Likes

crying

1 Like

Another recent popular actor (Gong Myung from ‘Lovers of the Red Sky’) giving an official enlistment date:

Gong Myung’s Agency Reveals His Military Enlistment Date | Soompi

2 Likes

EXO’s Chen and His Wife Confirmed to be expecting Second Child | Soompi
I hope his second child is born safe and healthy, and his wife also remains healthy throughout the pregnancy and after that. SOMEONE PLEASE GET HIM OUT OF THE MILITARY, I MISS HIM SO MUCH!! :sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Yang Se Jong has been discharged!. Here’s hoping for a nice, new project soon!

Yang Se Jong Shares Message For Fans After His Discharge From The Military | Soompi

Soompi

4 Likes

Yayyy!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/10/park-bo-gum-gives-an-update-six-months-before-he-is-discharged-from-the-military

Only 6 months and Bo Yummy will be home!!!

3 Likes

I don’t understand how for some people it feels like their time flies by but for others it feels like forever.

2 Likes

JUNHO - TOOK FOREVER!!!

Feels like MyungSoonie has been gone FOREVER

2 Likes

yes to both of those, and MyungSoonie hasn’t even been gone a year yet. :sob:

2 Likes

KangJoonie did a live broadcast to say goodbye to his fans before his upcoming enlistment. He’s sporting his new military 'do.

Seo Kang Joon Shares Update In Live Broadcast Ahead Of Upcoming Military Enlistment | Soompi

3 Likes

Im crying over the translation of what he said. I know he’s nervous - but he will be ok!:sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

I don’t think they’re back because Hajoon & Jaehyeong only left Oct & Nov of 2020, but…
The Rose released a new MV yesterday! :hearts:

2 Likes

I saw that on his Instagram!

1 Like