Who Are You Missing! Who is gone (serving) for 2 years or due back soon!๐Ÿ˜ญ

https://www.soompi.com/article/1412323wpp/what-to-watch-if-youre-already-missing-woo-do-hwan

Woo Do

He treats his girlfriends like the Precious Daughters of Another Man!!! I die!

1 Like

I just saw Woo Do Hwan is on his last vacation and I think is released as of Jan 5th -

I hope he is coming home soon!!!

Super cool guy! He could date my daughter (if I had one, LOL!)

2 Likes

I LOVE HIM!!! Woo Do is BACK

1 Like

gfycat

Aw - Woo Do

(remember age is just a #)

1 Like

โ€ฆand Iโ€™ll do you one better. :wink::grinning:

From My Country: The New Age (netflix)

1 Like

Well you know I posted that EVERYWHERE before!!!

2 Likes

And your point is? LOL!

Okay, okay. I know you are the reason I watched My Country and it is because of your prolific posting of this scene. Hahahaha!

This scene is still one of my favs thoughโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Itโ€™s official, @kdrama2020ali, our KangJoonie will be enlisting later this month. :sob::sob:

Iโ€™ve already been missing him, but it looks like he filmed a couple things that will come out next year, so we will have something to tide us over.

Seo Kang Joon To Enlist In The Military In November | Soompi

3 Likes

crying

1 Like

Another recent popular actor (Gong Myung from โ€˜Lovers of the Red Skyโ€™) giving an official enlistment date:

Gong Myungโ€™s Agency Reveals His Military Enlistment Date | Soompi

2 Likes

EXOโ€™s Chen and His Wife Confirmed to be expecting Second Child | Soompi
I hope his second child is born safe and healthy, and his wife also remains healthy throughout the pregnancy and after that. SOMEONE PLEASE GET HIM OUT OF THE MILITARY, I MISS HIM SO MUCH!! :sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Yang Se Jong has been discharged!. Hereโ€™s hoping for a nice, new project soon!

Yang Se Jong Shares Message For Fans After His Discharge From The Military | Soompi

Soompi

4 Likes

Yayyy!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/10/park-bo-gum-gives-an-update-six-months-before-he-is-discharged-from-the-military

Only 6 months and Bo Yummy will be home!!!

3 Likes

I donโ€™t understand how for some people it feels like their time flies by but for others it feels like forever.

2 Likes

JUNHO - TOOK FOREVER!!!

Feels like MyungSoonie has been gone FOREVER

2 Likes

yes to both of those, and MyungSoonie hasnโ€™t even been gone a year yet. :sob:

2 Likes

KangJoonie did a live broadcast to say goodbye to his fans before his upcoming enlistment. Heโ€™s sporting his new military 'do.

Seo Kang Joon Shares Update In Live Broadcast Ahead Of Upcoming Military Enlistment | Soompi

3 Likes

Im crying over the translation of what he said. I know heโ€™s nervous - but he will be ok!:sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes