Who is blobby?

Any one have any idea about who’s blobby?
It’s mentioned in the qc news letter Today.
Our community mascot. And they mentioned about voting the name of it in March.

4 Likes

It’s been on project finder for a while now, but I didn’t know it was an actual mascot. I thought they just doodled something there :joy:

9 Likes

Oh, it was that cute little drawing :joy::joy:
And we are going to vote for its name!
That’s really funny and cool.

3 Likes

Look into your Viki inbox announcements …

Do I sound too negative?
When one already has a mascot and then suggests (hint, hint, hint …) a name … Why not just introduce it? As it is usually done by Viki.
Or just leave the name completely open, or give some mascot drawings to chose one?
So Blobby already got this nickname from the Viki staff team, psychologically in most cases, if you give a name out like that it will stay with it, so I would be very surprised to see the mascot getting another name instead of Blobby …

9 Likes

I wonder what happened to the other mascots. I think this blob is cute and I think “blobby” is fine as it is a blob to me. Maybe this is an attempt to connect with the community more?

2 Likes

Haha, I guess I am hungry, it looks like a dumpling to me at the moment.
A steamed bun?

6 Likes

its true lol!

2 Likes

It sort of looked like a chat bubble to me, so I went for Bubbly.

6 Likes

There are certain things that are coming to the surface, as time goes on …
The Blob anyone remembers that old movie Horror/Science Fiction the genre.

2 Likes

Bubbly gives me a lively vibe, but Blobby doesn’t. I will give them Bubbly as well as my answer, maybe others will join.

8 Likes

Yay! Vote for “Bubbly!” :grin::grin:

4 Likes

The Blobster :crazy_face: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This is very funny! ROFL
Between, bubbly is nice :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Steamed bun… I’m going to suggest “Dumply” :rofl:

6 Likes

Your references to Steamed buns reminded me… “Baozi”!

5 Likes

Or Bunny? :wink:

5 Likes

I was thinking, “bloober” or “blubber” lol

4 Likes

I suggested a name, and that was Lovebbly. Since I saw the heart in there, I felt it needed to be mentioned too (but I don’t see it here now. Why?)50

In all honesty, is such a waste of time since they need to fix PROJECT FINDER because it still serves no purpose there. I hate how they don’t fix things that need fixing, and keep adding stuff that serves no real purpose in here.

You really need the patience of a SAINT in here to deal with so much…(fill the blank). I really though it was a RViki mascot not just for Project Finder. They need to be more transparent when they create this new things without a real purpose, and at least explain things more clearly. sigh

2 Likes

Blobby is on the face mask gift for QCs from viki.

Blobby

8 Likes

Aww the tote bag is so cute!

3 Likes