Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

I read the novel and I think the ML and FL are perfect for their roles. I have a feeling you will like this one. Btw, did you happen to notice a familiar name in the Subtitle Team?:wink:

5 Likes

I DID I DID!!!! I think I will like it also - I like the trailer.

So here is the deal - Who wants to start the THREAD for it???

Tenor

LOVERS OF THE RED SKY NEEDS A HOME! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I watched it and it was awesome. As an American I got a kick out of how every time Doom was rude, the FL explained it away by saying that he was American. By American standards he was extremely polite, but it was still funny.

4 Likes

Itā€™s extremely funny to me sometimesā€¦ the way they always explain away rude/forward behavior as ā€œOh, he/she studied in Americaā€ :joy:

Great! I think Iā€™ll join you all! I love almost the entire main cast, and the NCTzen in me started screaming the moment I saw Gong Myung(NCT Doyoungā€™s brother) in the cast :joy: I may or may not have succumbed to the ā€œIdol virusā€

@choitrio Itā€™s great to see you again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I find it hilarious - doesnā€™t offend me at all but I have seen where people get extremely offended!

4 Likes

Hey! This one sounds pretty good! Iā€™m in!!

3 Likes

Wow Iā€™m in!!
Watch party!
65ca97a1341774ee1299dc733cbebdb0

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! on your project as a CM. Iā€™m so looking forward to this drama since you say the chemistry is there bc lately I donā€™t feel thereā€™s any in the few dramas Iā€™ve seen lately. I want to feel the romance growing, and hopefully a kiss here and there.

1 Like

Thank you, but itā€™s more like I am a CM-in-training. If the drama follows the storyline in the novel, there definitely should be romance.:wink:

1 Like

@choitrio

You will do just fine! Your sweet attitude and so respectful person will make that team the happiest giving you all support and clearing any doubt you may have. You have a great team in there, too. I hope to see you in many more projects and maybe even joining in (health wise permitted).

Iā€™m dying to see some real romance in K-dramas. I really miss that when is a love story.

1 Like

Awww thank you for being so supportive! It would be my pleasure to work with you on a project.:blush:

1 Like

You betcha! I will be glued to the tv when it premieres!

It will probably drop around 5 am Mountain time. What time will the watch party be?

1 Like

Waitā€¦is a party watch? I thought it was Doom at your service copy cat thingy.

1 Like

@angelight313_168
@porkypine90_261
@choitrio
@natyh
@stardust2466_546
@vivi_1485
@my_happy_place
Ok so I was planning on doing a RED SKY - THREAD - I will actually still be on HIATUS when this premieres so if you guys wanna do a WATCH party - GO FOR IT!

So does anyone want to MODERATE a THREAD for Loverā€™s of the Red SKY or do you want me to do it! I can start it today before I say BYE!???

["L šŸ’œ VER'S of The Red Sky" Come And Watch/Discuss]
Here is our discussion thread for Red Sky

5 Likes

@kdrama2020ali

Start the thread you are the expert. I can never do WATCH PARTY Iā€™m out if is watch party.

PS> What did I miss? You are going on vacation? Why you keep calling it HIATUS? lmao

4 Likes

@angelight313_168
Did you know I have over 40 threads Iā€™m waiting to get kicked off DISCUSSIONS!??

1 Like

I am not sure I can join the Watch Party but I will definitely visit the thread whenever I have time.

2 Likes

OK here we go - Here is the Thread for our new Fantasy DRAMA

Lovers of the Red Sky Discussion Thread

Reddit

1 Like

Look in the poll in Hottie Posse we both picked eyes! I miss DOOMšŸ˜­

1 Like

I posted in Hottie Posse some gorgeous SIGgie photos from his instagram! Looking good in White!

I miss DOOM
DOOM IS IN THE ROOM
DATE WITH DOOM

1 Like