Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?💜 DATE WITH DOOM!

The Man Living in Our House. Now renamed by Viki (what’s this thing, they are renaming everything) as Sweet Stranger and Me, Second lead.

2 Likes

Male Lead

3 Likes

That is true but I think young men who start maturing get a more profound jawline and that is what makes a difference as well, some teenager boys do not look always good until they become older meaning more masculine…

Lee Sook Hyuk played in Local Hero drama… can’t find it on viki and he played in another that was on viki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Love_(TV_series)

2 Likes

This guy… in every role, no matter what the character is, he is always the same. His acting, his expressions (or rather, lack thereof), even his look/style.
In Doom he’s slightly more human.

1 Like

I honestly haven’t paid much attention to him, he maybe needs more practice :wink: What you describe happens with some other actors/actresses… some have this stoic expression in every role :joy::laughing:

2 Likes

Making me CRAZY - Making me CRAZYYY!
DOOM DO DOOM DOOM DOOOOOOOOM
SIGgie
Seriously Why is he not in my LR

2 Likes

Haa! Ha! They seem oblivious :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing: they’re so into smooching deeply :smile::laughing::smile::smile::laughing:

1 Like

I’m gonna believe you, 'cause this is a repeat post.

1 Like

Well - I still always forget about the White Truck of DOOM - bahahahahahahaha!
DOOM DO DOOM DOOM DOOOOOOOOOOOM

2 Likes

OMG! You’re a gone-ner!:laughing:

1 Like

You Asked for IT!!!

1 Like

:laughing::rofl: I’m so dead :rofl::rofl::rofl:
All is not fair in Love, & War :star_struck:

2 Likes

Is this Doom’s Side Story? (。◕o◕。)
At 15:23 to 15:32 they all change so magically?
And, no, I have not started watching Doom, but I’m good, so, why is this change so magical? How did she take the gun without them knowing?

1 Like

No - He’s the 2nd ML in DOOM -
That’s Handmade Love - where that actor is a ML I was wanting to see him

1 Like

Got it! Seems somewhat intriguing.

1 Like

Yes -

squirrel%20up

New Hottie!

1 Like

:chipmunk::dash::dash::chipmunk::dash::dash::chipmunk::dash::dash: and off you go!

1 Like

He’s been in quite a lot of shows so far. How much more?

2 Likes

I like his stoic/quiet way of acting - it’s just his way - but I need to watch him more! So far as TEAM LEADER I like him - I tend to like stoic characters though I watch for the little nuisance things they do. He’s very arrogant! I’ll watch him more and see

1 Like

Completely agree, each one has their own way to do things. It’ll be boring if no one can add their own touch.

2 Likes