Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

So tell me! If that actor kissed you like that - and you were the actress - I would have such a crush on him! This is why I am not an actress. I would be like - CUT - can we do that AGAIN

2 Likes

I wish I could :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I donā€™t know how they can resist not kissing them for real (certain actors only)

1 Like

If you watch that kiss close - Seo In Guk was kissing for REAL - FOR REAL REAL

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I canā€™t be an actress (one of the reasons haha)

1 Like

Iā€™m in LOVE and he didnā€™t even KISS me!!! hahahahahahah! Oh poor Seo In Guk we are all Swooning

2 Likes

Exactly, Iā€™m in love. We should make a list of our crushes :roll_eyes:
No, I think that itā€™s not a good idea (so many hahaha)

3 Likes

I thought so too bc the kiss looks extremely real, and in another article a long while back; I read that he warns the actress he kisses them for real, but I donā€™t know if it was true. I mean as long as their breath doesnā€™t stink, it would be an honor to be kissed by several actors that I find SO very sexy.

3 Likes

Good point! haha

3 Likes

I like the way he looks at her when she says or does something that surprises him.

4 Likes

4 Likes

sorry yā€™all trying to do ā€œcatch upā€ on the dramas on my list, just havenā€™t gotten to doom and to catch up with that, I am a few episodes behind, I think I will binge watch it tomorrow!

2 Likes

Have you met my HOTTIE POSSE - total other thread I have! I have 7 crushes! And Seo In Guk has joined my Hottie Posse! Just recently!!!

These were my original posse of 6 - Now Seo In Guk is #7
Come over to that thread and post yours

1 Like

Itā€™s possible. Shows that explode outside of Korea ofttimes arenā€™t as popular there. The King Eternal Monarch was LOVED by international audiences , but not so much in Korea

2 Likes

I know what is that all about - I loved KTEM! has a lot of deep meaning in that show

2 Likes

For one, KTEM was violent as hell , not expected for what was expected to be a ā€˜soapyā€™ show. Think about it , Lee Rim was so bad they had to kill him three times ( past , present and future )ā€¦

2 Likes

He is so gorgeous!!!
doom%20james%20dean%20smirk

Hallelujah Praise the LORD - Why is that not me??? Cuz poor thing Iā€™d fall in love! Again - why Iā€™m not an actress!!!:purple_heart::woman_facepalming::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How important is hair style and cut!
image_2021-06-03_050124

Seo%20In%20Guk%203 Seo%20In%20Guk%202

Seo%20In%20Guk%204

4 Likes

Iā€™ll check it!!

2 Likes

He had to lose a lot of weight also! He is such a TALENTED singer! AMAZING! He also doesnā€™t always think he is attractive I saw in an interview recently! - I think heā€™s beautiful - I just love him!
seo%20in%20guk%203

I started following him on Instagram - he is so darn sweet I canā€™t stand it.

TEAM TEAM LEADER! The umbrella kiss because he felt sorry for her! OMGOSH

Hey besides ā€œScholar That Walks the Nightā€ what other shows is he in - I just love his sultry voice
Has he been a Main Lead yet??

1 Like