Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?💜 DATE WITH DOOM!

This was my favorite scene. I need to meet his hairstylist.

5 Likes

I love his style in this show, he looks so gorgeous!!
Just to be honest, I love a good-skilled driver man hahaha

3 Likes

Gorgeous Personified
He’s totally YUMMY

I love when he whips around that orange car!

2 Likes

Oh I know, I was like:
tenor

3 Likes

He makes my HEART go::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::fire::fire::fire::fire:

But seriously is she going to BREAK UP WITH HIM!!!

2 Likes

I hope nooo!!! But let’s see, I have this feeling of a twist in the story hehe

2 Likes

doom%20at%20your%20service%206

Is he Yummy in that turtleneck or WHAT ???

2 Likes

Random comment: Kudos to Viki for using a black background behind their captioning. It makes it sooooo much easier to read. NF does not do this and if the background is white or lighter, it can be a real challenge to make out the words. :+1: to Viki for that feature.

4 Likes

I agree - I noticed that the other day - totally a lot better

2 Likes

Episode 9 is at 100% now.

4 Likes

I’m in Heart Jail or I would love this :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Totally!!!

2 Likes

Seriously Why do doctors NOT REALLY look like that!

YUMMY YUMMY song is stuck in my head
2 Likes

I didn’t watch Goblin bc some of the ML/FL I don’t like their acting. i only like Gong Yoo but hated the story.

1 Like

My #1 drama nothing in my 70 dramas has unseated it yet.

2 Likes

You should!!! You’ll be in love with Goblin!!!
0d11f95f1f774207cbacc50a24238c17

4 Likes

This is why I love DOOM so much! It reminds me of GOBLIN although GOBLIN is more Complex.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED Goblin - I wonder if anything will ever take my #1 spot. I cried so hard, had to pause cuz I was bawling, laughed! Loved Loved Loved it! And Goblin and Grim Reaper have my heart for their bromance! Love Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook

3 Likes

Yes you could say he was my first Asian guy crush when I saw my first drama with him on it (BIG) Then of course came Hyun Bin (secret Garden) and Ji Chang Wook (empress Ki).lol

3 Likes

I swear every time I see them together - THE OST - plays in my HEAD.

Sometimes his hair looks like a grey/blue

3 Likes

Ok - So are you PERSONALLY liking DOOM! the Series not just Seo In Guk! :heart_eyes: I have heard many different VIEWS!

• Very Much
  • Not So Much

0 voters

1 Like