Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

SEO IN GUK needs to stop losing so much weight. Hes obsessing over losing weight and he needs to have meat in those bones. Heā€™s cuter with more meat in those juicy bones.

2 Likes

I Notice lately that ALL my guys are keeping themselves super thin! I just WANNA feed them! Iā€™m a Southerner Feeding you means LOVE :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ooh, some probs there . . .

Totally did not expect how things have unfolded. Sobbing like crazy still, but for whole new sets of reasons. Why am I not totally depleted of moisture?

(Giphy)

1 Like

no i will do immediately

20210608_122059

3 Likes

20210608_122209

5 Likes

Honestly, everyone wants Team Leader but deep down my heart, I want CafĆ© Owner. But then, I also donā€™t want second lead syndrome of second lead couple to slap my face :joy::joy:

2 Likes

No youā€™re not, stop calling yourself names. Itā€™s fascinating.

1 Like

They cried :chipmunk:squirrel, and I came running. I like to binge watch, and it is still airing. The more they cry squirrel :chipmunk: in these threads, it tells me if itā€™s my type of show. Itā€™s kind of like a review, but with passion. I watched Coffee Prince, and havenā€™t regretted. It was thanks to a similar discussion involving @loveurself_melanin, and other fans.

3 Likes

doom%204

@padmalayag I have no :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:But I TOTALLY WANT my LIFE to be DOOMED.

So the reason I asked about how you guys are liking the DRAMA. On MDL - and a few other reviews I have read on-line - PEOPLE are TRASHING DOOM - they say itā€™s boring, confusing etc etc etc!

**SO GLAD TO KNOW ALL OF US HAVE SOME SENSE! I LOVE IT and it is STILL **
a 10 for me. DATE WITH DOOM - DOOM IS IN THE ROOM - DYING OVER DOOM.

This is one of my reviews on MDL - If you have a MDL go to the comment section and say GOOD things - you know our babe Seo In Guk - Might be reading - OR HIS PEOPLE - :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

I personally love DAYS - I find it very thought provoking. There is such an inner conflict from a deity who feels that he is ā€œdreadedā€ part of peopleā€™s lives - darkness - DOOM. He feels like everything he touches he RUINS. They elude to him having deep pain somewhere in the past. He seemed to start out with her in a flippant kind of ā€œplay thingā€ kind of way - something he thought he could ā€œthrow awayā€ but he slowly wanted to help and protect. Thatā€™s why I think he runs away a lot. I donā€™t find this slow at all! And I have loved the last few episodes. I think Seo In Guk and Park Bo Young have a beautiful chemistry together. I also agree that the Team Leader and Cafe Owner and Writer are kind of a separate side story but I love her brother. And Iā€™m totally TEAM TEAM Leader. I have a DATE with DOOM every Monday and I look forward to it. I hope that more people will look a little more deeply into the meaning of the show thru what ā€œGodā€ is trying to teach and what is happening with LOVE that might end up being a sacrifice. And I believe they also show that with BAD (like her sitting by herself at the beach) there is always GOOD (when her aunt comes to pick her up) I think DOOM has just as much to learn as she does. What does it truly mean to Really LOVE?

3 Likes

I noticed that too. I was wondering if it was my TV or me? LOL! I thought that it may be the variations in lighting that they used to film? Anyway, whatever color his hair, he is still a cutie! :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

I think that itā€™s part of his look for this show. BTW he looks amazing!!

2 Likes

Oh, I totally hear you! I watched eps 4-8 last night and I think I went through half a box of tissues. My tear ducts have never been flushed so clean before. These K-J-C-dramas evoke so many emotions from me. I continue to watch though so I must enjoy being run through the emotional wringer. LOL!

3 Likes

crying

Itā€™s so beautiful! He is beautiful! The story is Beautiful!:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
@stardust2466_546
@entwyfhasbeenfound

Anytime she is running to him - or looking for him - I die
And the sweet things he does for her - oh the cherry blossoms and the Ferris wheel and her parents.
And that he loves her and she doesnā€™t need to use her wish! She is the only thing he wants to protect.

I see this going tragic soon. And Iā€™ll CRY more

1 Like

@kdrama2020ali
@entwyfhasbeenfound
I hope you are wrong but but I get an uneasy feeling that I am watching a slow-motion train wreck and, sadly, I canā€™t look away. Sighā€¦

1 Like

GET OFF THE TRACKS - JUST GET OFF THE TRACKS -

But Alas I CANā€™T

1 Like

I canā€™t eitherā€¦

3 Likes

CALM before the STORM - SO ENJOY the CALM!!!
I have Eps 9 and 10 to watch today!

DOOM IS IN THE ROOM - DATE WITH DOOM - DYING OVER DOOM

#10 was just dropped! @choitrio We love our sub TEAMS!

3 Likes

The segmenters for the show are fast as well so we should be able to start subbing soon.:wink:

3 Likes